September 2012 Moms
Options

Weight loss check in

Didn't see the thread yet. Have we given up on the check in on TB?

Lbs down:

Success:

Struggles:

Have you or other's begun to notice your weight loss?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weight loss check in

• Options
    klgrh6klgrh6 member

Didn't see the thread yet. Have we given up on the check in on TB?

Lbs down: 0 this week. 9 since starting two months ago. 49 since DD was born

Success: Not gainning any weight back

Struggles: It was a rough week and I ate alot of horrible foods that made my calorie counts outrageous. And at some point, I really need to start exercising.

Have you or other's begun to notice your weight loss? My work pants are a little bigger and some of my pre-preg pants fit better than before the weight loss but still too tight to wear and feel good about myself.

• Options
    I'm down 16 lbs in 4 months but no changes in the last 2 weeks. I feel so unmotivated. I can squeeze back into most pre pg clothes, but they don't fit the same. I'm still flabby. I want to lose 10 lbs more but I feel like it's nothing but an uphill battle until I stop nursing. I guess I should be happy I haven't gained anything back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BPerBPer member

No change in the last few weeks, BUT, there's hope in sight.

I just came from the doctor's, and my suspicions about my thyroid being underactive were confirmed. I couldn't fathom how I could be working out nearly every day, eating well 95% of the time, and not losing a pound.

Well, now I know, and hopefully this medication will help my body do what it's supposed to. 

• Options
    klgrh6klgrh6 member
    imageBPer:

No change in the last few weeks, BUT, there's hope in sight.

I just came from the doctor's, and my suspicions about my thyroid being underactive were confirmed. I couldn't fathom how I could be working out nearly every day, eating well 95% of the time, and not losing a pound.

Well, now I know, and hopefully this medication will help my body do what it's supposed to. 

I'm so glad you were able to get answers about your thyroid. I've been wondering the same about mine since it could be linked to my vitamin D issues, but they won't check it until July. So I've been doing the best I can til then.

Hopefully this will help jump start your weight loss so all your hard work can really pay off!

• Options
    klgrh6klgrh6 member

imagemrsbhk22:
    I'm down 16 lbs in 4 months but no changes in the last 2 weeks. I feel so unmotivated. I can squeeze back into most pre pg clothes, but they don't fit the same. I'm still flabby. I want to lose 10 lbs more but I feel like it's nothing but an uphill battle until I stop nursing. I guess I should be happy I haven't gained anything back.

Same here. I have no desire to work out.  I've also been really struggling with giving up all the foods I love and miss. Dieting has been paying off for me until I hit a bad week where all I want to do is eat delicious carbs, and ice cream that I've been missing.

On the upside not gainning shows you're doing something right and haven't undone your hard work. Try not to beat yourself up about it and think about why you started the weight loss journey. Tomorrow is always a good time to start again.

• Options
    I am down 10lbs.

No one has noticed. Neither have I. 10lbs when you weigh 240lbs isn't much. That's isn't even 5percent of my body weight yet.
  • Options

Hey, I'll play :)

This week I'm down a half a pound. 

Success: Ate super well + 60 min hard cardio/day + weights 3 days

Struggle:  I was losing tons the last few weeks, then I drank beer & gin last Friday and *boom* I was up 5! pounds.  Yesterday I was still above my last Friday weight. :(  I feel like I wasted a week making up.

I've noticed and DH commented Wed.  I wore non-mat pants Wed but I'm back in the stretchies because they are more comfortable, ha. 

Good work, ladies 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

imageredneckmomma25:
    I am down 10lbs. No one has noticed. Neither have I. 10lbs when you weigh 240lbs isn't much. That's isn't even 5percent of my body weight yet.

I didn't notice at -10, but I noticed at -12.5.  Not sure what kind of magic those extra 2.5 had, but soon you will notice that you look/feel better!  10 lbs is a lot!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

Lbs down: 0 for the 2nd week in a row. I have lost 27 of the 35 pounds I gained while pg. 

Success: not gaining this week. 

Struggles: drinking enough water. I feel like that is a major hurdle for me. I think I might have to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to drink water.

Have you or other's begun to notice your weight loss? Not really. 

• Options

imageredneckmomma25:
    I am down 10lbs. No one has noticed. Neither have I. 10lbs when you weigh 240lbs isn't much. That's isn't even 5percent of my body weight yet.

no, but it is a start! Keep it up!

down 35.4 since dec. I am doing WW.

I gained .6 this week and although, I kind of figured it based on the multiple BBQs I was mad at myself.

I need to start drinking more water.

Yes, people have noticed and I actually had to go buy some new clothes bc my pants were too big :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am down 41 total, 4 in the last week.

I am proud that I have stick with everything for a second month even though we had A LOT of stuff going on this month that made it difficult.

I am struggling with moving beyond just walking. I think I am ready for doing more weights/ toning workouts, but I did one and I hurt for four days!

I am not really noticing even at 41 lbs down to be honest. DH says he can see a difference and some others says they can too. I just don't see it... My pants fit a lot better but when I look in the mirror I don't see it.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"