January 2014 Moms

My RE's office is pissing me off

Part of it is my fault for chosing a doc who only is in ohio one day a week. But still. He is in Ann Arbor the other days and yet I can't be seen there because it would be too confusing having charts in two places. They just called me to tell me they were moving my appointment next week up by two hours. I struggled to find someone to cover my shift for half a day. I can't get anyone to come in two hours earlier. I can't call in sick. I started bawling on the phone and the receptionist said I need to talk to someone. Why do I always seem to pick the winners?

MMC 11/17/2010 Our little miracle 1/27/12 NMC 7/14/2012 MMC 1/22/13 Formerly buckeyebride22 till the bump gods fix that account Dx PAI-1 homozygous 4g/4g mutation

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My RE's office is pissing me off

• I am sorry :( That would be so frustrating!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• DishyloDishylo member
    Frustrating indeed - never too late to change if you want!
  • Loading the player...
  • They seriously couldn't make this work for you?

What on earth was the reason?

The staff seems to not know whats its doing or how to handle caring for its patients!

BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • SayAXOSayAXO member

I'm so sorry & I completely understand! My RE was great, but his office staff and nurses were lacking. The office was so very disorganized!! We always had to wait about an hour to see the RE or the RN. I was so glad when my RE told me that I didn't have to see him any more and I had graduated to my OB after seeing the HB of our twins. I hope that you see HB's and graduate to your OB soon as well! 

GL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"