November 2013 Moms
Options

WFS?

I know it's lunch time for most of us, but I'm currently making snicker doodles for DS and I.  I let him have cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast this morning, and the cinnamon smelled so good.  I decided I'd go with the craving and make some yummy cookies today.  I've really been enjoying the snacking part of this pregnancy, because I feel like I get to eat whenever DS does!  

What are you going to have for snack today?  

Re: WFS?

• Options
    Peanuts!!!!!
  • Options
    Cinnamon Bears!!!  And they're a little spicy - awesome!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made brownies and then ate 2.   I was hoping they would taste better than they did.  Oh well.
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    Gaucamole(sp?) and chips, Special K cracker chips and blueberry lemonade !!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    I had a piece of chocolate cake from someone who retired in my office and its wasn't very good cake. Disappointing...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageaboyle44:
    Cinnamon Bears!!!  And they're a little spicy - awesome!!

This goes right along with my apparent cinnamon craving!  I think I might go out looking for these tomorrow.  And maybe some hot tamales too.  Yummmmm.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"