January 2014 Moms
Options

I'm not going to be able to leave the house for awhile

With the bloat by the end of the day there is NO denying that I'm pregnant.  Ladies seriously I'm huge right now.  This is a slight downfall to starting off tiny and being on the second baby.  

Also the two year old has taken to saying, "baby is mommy's belly"

So here's to staying at home to not be outed to soon.  

Re: I'm not going to be able to leave the house for awhile

• Options
    Yea. Me, too. I have a Bach party tomorrow and I don't want to go bc I don't feel like anyone saying anything to me. I'm just saying we are still trying and I don't want to drink bc I want my body to be in good shape. I drank in my 2ww, so I don't care about that! I just tried on my bridesmaid dress. Such a blump going on. Ugh!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I have to wear really blousy or baggy tops to conceal it.  I think people are just assuming I am gaining weight though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HullGutHullGut member
    I I am so bloated too. I convinced myself that I had gained a bunch of weight because my belly is huge. I've actually lost one pound since I found out. This bloat is out of control! People are staring at my stomach at work.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• Options
    I honestly cannot believe how big my stomach is already on baby #2! This is not play! I am with you all and wishing I could stay inside every day, all day! LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Add one more to the bloated agoraphobics club. I have been wearing t-shirts all week because they're the only things that cover the bloat/bump. My hips are a problem though. Even DH noticed they look bigger. Ugh.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bloat is out of control here too! Darn you already stretchy skin! LOL Thankfully, we are 100% out so that helps but still! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique
  • Options
    Same here.  The bloat is just ridiculous.  I'm wearing a pair of maternity capris and a T-shirt to work to cover up everything and then comfy pants at home.  I can't fit into any of my old jeans already.  To top things off I have my reserve weekend this weekend and my uniform barely fits now.  Sigh.  I don't want to have to get a maternity uniform already.  SO expensive.
    BFP 5/19/2013 EDD 1/20/2014 :-D BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hear ya. I'm still chunky from my other two, but I already carried it all in my stomach. Now that the bloat is insane I look soooo pg since it was all right there in the front to begin with. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    Joining the club - but man I feel like when I try and wear baggy clothes it makes it worse, they just cling to my tummy or flow off it making it look bigger. No hiding for me it's DD's 1st Birthday party tmrw!
    image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image"">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    I am so bloated by the end of the day as well!  I am wearing ruffly shirts to cover it.  I bought lots of maternity clothes last night.  I got 9 pairs of pants/capris and 11 tops off of Craigslist for $60.  Some of the pants scrunch up with with buttons, so I am going to have to start wearing those because my pants aren't fitting anymore.  I have been wearing a black cotton maxi skirt.  It is the most comfortable thing to wear!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"