August 2012 Moms

Why do I read this blog!?!

Chasing Rainbows. Why?? I must be a masochist or something. I can't even read a post about The Happiest Place On Earth without turning into a blubbering pile of sad at my desk. Sheesh.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3

Re: Why do I read this blog!?!

• Right there with you.
  • Yes, it shows up in my FB feed. It is soooo sad, but I can't help myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • And why did I feel the need to go search out this blog?!  ::crying at work::

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• imageTapthathank:
    And why did I feel the need to go search out this blog?!  ::crying at work::

I did the same thing the first time someone linked to it. Then, of course, my boss came to talk to me and I was all red-faced and whatnot.  She asked me if everything was okay and I just told her I had read something sad.

• I think you all probably read it for the same reason I do. Even when it is heartbreaking, it is beautiful. The way this woman writes you can feel her emotion and it really gives you an honest glimpse into their lives. I love, love, love this blog!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • byrne15byrne15 member

I'm with you as well...

One day all the family was at my in-laws house for dinner and for some reason I brought this blog up to my SIL.  We decided to get out the iPad and look at it.  It ended up with both of us crying on the couch while everyone looked at us like, "wtf?"

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageCrossingfingers:
    I think you all probably read it for the same reason I do. Even when it is heartbreaking, it is beautiful. The way this woman writes you can feel her emotion and it really gives you an honest glimpse into their lives. I love, love, love this blog!

Yes, she is such an eloquent writer - and SO brutally honest. It must be hard to put so much out there for the internet world, but I assume it's therapeutic for her.  

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • image2ag:
    This thread scared the crap out of me I was worried something had happened with the new baby.

My thoughts exactly. DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!! 

• So I have never seen this blog before. I was reading about her children and her daughters story had a link to a video that had me bawling for a good 45 mins. I decided I would read her blog from the beginning, but I need a break. Man, her and the kids and family have gone through a lot.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"