January 2014 Moms

Tmi: loose stools?

So I'm having the opposite of constipation. I went to my doctor they ran all these labs and everything has come back normal which I'm thankful for. 

Perhaps this is pregnancy related?  I keep waiting to be constipated and its just not happening. Anyone else?   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tmi: loose stools?

• I had the same thing last week. I think it's the hormones.  I would always get diarrhea before AF arrived, so I think it's probably that in overdrive.  It has eased up some though.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yeah I have been having this, not enough to make me worry and go to the doctor but with both pregnancies I've had this so far. Maybe it's all the extra water I'm drinking. Can't say I mind too much as I prefer that to being constipated!

• Loading the player...
  • The only reason I went to the doctor is because I had lost 7 lbs in 5 days. I guess I'll just enjoy it for now?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefallbrideoct05:

So I'm having the opposite of constipation. I went to my doctor they ran all these labs and everything has come back normal which I'm thankful for. 

Perhaps this is pregnancy related?  I keep waiting to be constipated and its just not happening. Anyone else?   

I have this too! I thought it could be all the fruit I have been eating. I normally start my mornings off with a smoothie... 

I much rather go then not be able to go! Tongue Tied

• I'm having this as well. I'm thinking mine is due to the fact that I'm taking a prenatal calcium/fiber supplement in addition to my rx prenatal vitamins. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I had the same problem all last week. It seems to be better now but I have heard that it can have something to do with the prenatal vitamins.
    imageimage
  • SayAXOSayAXO member
    I was drinking prune  juice a couple of weeks ago because of constipation, but today it seems like I have been drinking prune juice. 
  • Just make sure you are getting in lots of fluids!
    pregnancy due date Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Ive been having the same thing since I found out I was pregnant. I asked my doctor and she said not to worry. Blessing in disguise for now right? In a few months we'll wish we had it :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"