July 2012 Moms

In my head your name is...

Have we done this before?  I'm curious how everyone "says" each other's names in their heads.  For example, when I read Ladyofshallot86, my head actually says "Onions".  MissMusic= "MM", nesenotes= "Nessie" (even though I know that's not how it's pronounced, that's what my head hears), JustcallmeGG2= "GG", mrsmckinky= "kink", etc.  I'm pretty sure I'm just "Sally" in your heads, yes?

How do you shorten other bumpie names?   

Re: In my head your name is...

• JustcallmeGG2= Just Call Me G2G.  Didn't realize forever it was the other way.
  • Nessie = the story of my life lol

I shorten everyone's name in my head. And on facebook, everyone's bump name goes through my head. 

Ladyofshallot is the only one I drastically change to Onions. 

Oddly, I get confused when I see WCM in titles and I think they are calling out CWM and it takes me a hot minute to realize that isnt what is happening. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Ladyofshallot=onion

sallysunrise=sally

mrsmckinky= mckinky

Nesenotes= nesse

Miss music= mm

bellaxanthe= bella

Jessie11u- Jessie

Nikki232408398648267= Nikki numbers

I think that's all I can come up with for now..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I'm sure I'm "lilah" even though my name is Stacia pronounced staysha. I had a pup named Delilah so that's where that came from
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageThePinkSuperhero:
    JustcallmeGG2= Just Call Me G2G.  Didn't realize forever it was the other way.

that is ironic beings that i never was able to make it to one yet! 

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• imagenesenotes:
    Nessie = the story of my life lolI shorten everyone's name in my head. And on facebook, everyone's bump name goes through my head.nbsp;Ladyofshallot is the only one I drastically change to Onions.nbsp;Oddly, I get confused when I see WCM in titles and I think they are calling out CWM and it takes me a hot minute to realize that isnt what is happening.nbsp;

Hahaha I can be whole cows milk, it's cool.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ViveVive member
    I think most of mine have been said already... Only instead of onions I think of her real name :
  • ViveVive member
    I think most of mine have been said already... Only instead of onions I think of her real name :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"