Cloth Diapering

MK

I think you're rubbing off on me. I have been effing hating all of my pockets for two days straight. Get out of my head!!!!
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: MK

• Remember when I wanted to get rid of all mine? I switched all my pockets to amp and now I'm fine with stuffing. Plus I switched all prefold inserts too. That helps that I dont have three different inserts or more to stuff in one pocket.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It's not even that, I don't mind stuffing, and I have a very simple and trim stuff.

Right now the fit on all of my BGs sucks because I had been in the process of replacing the elastic, and then decided to wait until she'd slimmed down rather than stretch it all out again. And now she's slimmed down, but I still haven't replaced them all, so they piss me off.

Plus, ever since we moved, my wash routine is all kinds of effed up. I finally got the weird (and immediate) ammonia issue solved by doing a hot rinse instead of warm (which on the stupid washer here is like, barely a degree warmer than cold) and now I've realized that every time she poops in a pocket the poop smell is very faintly lingering, which was never a problem ever before. I had cut out using my Bac Out which I think is contributing to the problem. But if I just use an insert or a flat in a cover, the smell isn't there like it is with the pockets. I'm sick of washing my poopy pockets twice, the agitator on this machine just sucks and does not get them clean enough. I just miss my washer and dryer. They are sadly sitting out in my garage crying out to me, 'Useeee ussss, we still love you!'

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol, A does sometimes, although I've never thought of it as big vagina camel toe lmao. She's definitely a leg squeezer, which is one reason I used to get compression leaks with MF.

When I switched to bamboo fleece inserts it happens less often because the bamboo keeps its shape better. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageChickypoo2468:
    Does anyone get the fat vag look with their pockets? They go on fine but as she wears them the middle goes in and the outside sticks out, it looks like a really big vagina.

Omg E totally gets camel toe with her Freetimes. It's so embarrassing.
    ETA: said the stalking stalker butting into your conversation to talk about ninja slippers.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"