January 2014 Moms

First appointment this afternoon

Super excited and nervous about my first appointment with the maternity clinic.  I've already seen my GP twice who did (1) the POAS and then (2) a quick pelvic check to make sure it wasn't ectopic.  But today I go to new people who are going to do lots of blood work and ask lots of questions but no ultrasound :( 

I'm so excited and happy for all of the posters who are getting their ultrasounds.  It must be lovely to know that the baby is there and the heartbeat is strong. Apparently I have to wait another 4 weeks - don't they know what that will do to my brain?!  Wink

Re: First appointment this afternoon

• Good luck! I hope things go well. As someone who has had a negative early u/s experience, I think it might be good to wait.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DishyloDishylo member

imagekiki1978:
    Good luck! I hope things go well. As someone who has had a negative early u/s experience, I think it might be good to wait.

Oh no, what happened??   (if you don't mind my asking!)

• Loading the player...
  • imageDishylo:

imagekiki1978:
    Good luck! I hope things go well. As someone who has had a negative early u/s experience, I think it might be good to wait.

Oh no, what happened??   (if you don't mind my asking!)

We went in Wednesday at 6 weeks for an u/s and all they saw was an empty sac.  I of course start thinking blighted ovum and freak out.  I'm feeling a bit better now. My HCG is doubling in 56 hours and the nurse and PA said it might have just been too early or my slightly tilted ute was making it hard to see. We go back next week for another u/s and I'm on pins and needles until then. I hope your appointment goes well with lots of information and you leave feeling happy.

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DishyloDishylo member
    Thanks Kiki - fingers crossed!!
  • Good luck!

• FX and Good luck :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cnctfcnctf member
    good luck!!!
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers