July 2012 Moms

~Popular People: Roll Call~

2»

Re: ~Popular People: Roll Call~

• imageBubbaJug:
    imagereinedecajun:
    imageBubbaJug:
    imageJustcallmeGG2:

and this BS about us being a family.  i don't call out / yell at my family members when i don't like what they are doing, i accept that that is who they are, whether I like it or not.

No, you just biiiitch about them and all of their offenses to us here on TB, looking for our sympathy.

And as far as popularity goes... 

popular Image

Because this is ridiculous. 

OMIGAWD! I love donuts. 

Your siggy makes me drool!!!!!! Smile and want a huge assss martini!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• stepping back in on my lunch...

really MrsKBerlo?  I bring up how i don't like how people are bullied and you feel the need to bring up every f-ing issue I have had over the last 6 months?  .how is that remotely f-ing relevant???????????  yes, i biiitched once over cleaning the bathroom.  i was feeling depressed and overwhelmed and just couldn't deal. 

I am actually supportive of people on this board when i do post.  i don't throw past issues back in their face.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsKBerlo:
    imageJustcallmeGG2:

stepping back in on my lunch...

really MrsKBerlo?  I bring up how i don't like how people are bullied and you feel the need to bring up every f-ing issue I have had over the last 6 months?  .how is that remotely f-ing relevant???????????  yes, i biiitched once over cleaning the bathroom.  i was feeling depressed and overwhelmed and just couldn't deal. 

I am actually supportive of people on this board when i do post.  i don't throw past issues back in their face.

I only brought up 1 issue, not every one. And not relevant but i felt like chiming in for once on these drama infested posts. Good day.

"I SAID GOOD DAY." 

• I've never been "popular" on this board, but there are reasons for that. I don't FB friend anyone I haven't met in real life, and I'm on the West Coast which keeps everything 3 hours behind. I used to post a lot more but this board changed a lot when our babies were born, and a lot of girls left. I've been tempted to leave too, especially in times like this when people get defensive about their bullying. Basil has been around a lot longer than many girls here, and based on the 20+ replies she got on her post, not everyone thought it was a silly thing to worry about. It was a pile-on, and if you're cool with that, great. Just don't pretend that you teased her because we're all a big happy family.

IMO, it doesn't matter if you're popular, it just matters if you're nice to people. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm heeeeeeeeeere! Being a lurky-loo is sometimes fun, but I had to post so I can get my trophy full of sprinkly, donut-flavored margarita ice cream. Now where is it dammit!?!

• imageJessie11LU:
    imagejfresh:
    imagemegs52881:

imagejfresh:
    imageJustcallmeGG2:
    It's amazing how 1 little sentence can cause everyone to think I'm talking about them.

And now you're just sitting back basking in the glow of the drama you started? The drama you consistently "stay out of" and biitch about? Way to stir the pot, kettle.

i just divorced my husband and became a lesbian. 

Mtgn and K can move in together with the boys and we can go live on an island together.

Can I come too?

I'll be there too! I promise to bring a life time supply of wine.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageapollonia10:
    I've never been "popular" on this board, but there are reasons for that. I don't FB friend anyone I haven't met in real life, and I'm on the West Coast which keeps everything 3 hours behind. I used to post a lot more but this board changed a lot when our babies were born, and a lot of girls left. I've been tempted to leave too, especially in times like this when people get defensive about their bullying. Basil has been around a lot longer than many girls here, and based on the 20 replies she got on her post, not everyone thought it was a silly thing to worry about. It was a pileon, and if you're cool with that, great. Just don't pretend that you teased her because we're all a big happy family.IMO, it doesn't matter if you're popular, it just matters if you're nice to people.nbsp;nbsp;

Blah blah blah, thank you kindergarten teacher.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemegs52881:
    Everyone gets a piece of the crown 

I like the way you think! 

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imagecorgimum:

imagereinedecajun:
    I didn't know the board was divided like that..but hey roll call. See what's up with yall today since yall got nothing else to do but sit on your asss and bump.

Still the gif queen...I bow to you!

• imageJessie11LU:

imagealphahelix:
    I'm heeeeeeeeeere! Being a lurky-loo is sometimes fun, but I had to post so I can get my trophy full of sprinkly, donut-flavored margarita ice cream. Now where is it dammit!?!

I just deleted you off facebook because I couldn't, for the life of me, remember your bump name. Andplusalso, I was watching a crime show and I get a little paranoid when I'm watching them. I need to add you again.

Ha! But, but, but, I go here! I swear I'm not a creeper... mostly :) 

• imagefishybride82:
    I actually tried to teach for 10 seconds today and this happns? What the fudge is going on?

Apparently everyone is a big popular meanie head with worthless lives.

• imagereinedecajun:

imagefishybride82:
    I actually tried to teach for 10 seconds today and this happns? What the fudge is going on?

Apparently everyone is a big popular meanie head with worthless lives.

I think I made it clear I was speaking about the people who often bully,

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• imageJustcallmeGG2:

I like how you feel the need to narrate your day as not to confuse yourself with a "popular with nothing else to do".

... sent while my kid naps in the backseat of the car. mobile eye roll

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageadorebella:
    imageJustcallmeGG2:
    I like how you feel the need to narrate your day as not to confuse yourself with a "popular with nothing else to do". ... sent while my kid naps in the backseat of the car. mobile eye roll

ahahahahaha now that is funny

• imageJessie11LU:

imagealphahelix:
    I'm heeeeeeeeeere! Being a lurky-loo is sometimes fun, but I had to post so I can get my trophy full of sprinkly, donut-flavored margarita ice cream. Now where is it dammit!?!

I just deleted you off facebook because I couldn't, for the life of me, remember your bump name. Andplusalso, I was watching a crime show and I get a little paranoid when I'm watching them. I need to add you again.

Is this also why you unfriended me? Because my life isn't fulfilled without your stripper pole videos and seeing pics of K.

• KarmBKarmB member

I cannot believe Ive liked Jessie two days in a row. Stupid plastic wolves.

and yes, I make fun of family members...we're irish...we drink 

• KarmBKarmB member

imageJessie11LU:
    imageKarmB:
    I cannot believe Ive liked Jessie two days in a row. Stupid plastic wolves.and yes, I make fun of family members...we're irish...we drinknbsp;
    Im a very lovable person.

no. 

• lada85lada85 member
    Wow... I'm joining those who missed today. Damn working...anywho. I'll take my seat and be popular today. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"