January 2014 Moms

Randoms

1. I hate when my sandwiches aren't cut on an angle.

2. My MIL prefers quantity over quality. I love her and appreciate everything she does, but I hate clutter and have no storage!

3. I'll never get another dog again. I love mine to death, but its a lot of work with a toddler and going away is rough bc we can't always take her.

4. Rotisserie chickens are genius.

5. I want to start a drive thru healthy wrap company. None if this unhealthy drive thru crap.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Randoms

• LOVE number 5!  What a great idea!!!!
    huntingmomma
  • Do we have the same mother in law? I read in your FFFC about wanting another boy and for those same reasons, I am with you. My insane in law issues will come out later, but she is the same way, how else does he realize I love him if I don't buy him junk?! Our house is teeeny and we have no storage! Of course, I am hateful when I ask her to stop, and when I allow it, she expects control! Can't Win!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I begged for a dog for MONTHS. As soon as we moved I got my Aussie. She was still a puppy but wasn't with us for the first few months. We have had to untrain a lot of bad habits. She still struggles with jumping and I hope to have that under control before LO#2 gets here. She's so great with N though...like, I have never seen a more tolerant, toddler loving dog. N is currently lying on top of her watching veggie tales.

I'm going to dinner with my grandma tonight. I have to find something to wear to hide my hips and bump. She's a blabber so I want to wait awhile to tell her.

I can't believe how fast my stomach is growing this time. I don't think I even started showing last time until the middle of 2nd tri and I have a legit bumped tummy at (almost) 9 weeks.

I hate cold wraps but like grilled chicken style wraps. I always pick off the extra tortilla shell though. I would totally hit up your drive through!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DishyloDishylo member

I love this!  I also hate when sandwiches aren't cut on an angle (but I'm super OCD about a lot of stuff!) except grilled cheese.  They need to be straight down the middle and then the other way so there's four perfect little squares - I can't eat them any other way Indifferent

And I would go nuts for a healthy drive thru.  Sometimes that's all I have time for - especially if I'm working on the road - why does it always have to be burgers and fries and pre-made and/or frozen stuff?  

• we have two dogs, and they go everywhere we go.on.vacation because we mostly stay in our camper and hike.and such. But I know what you mean because we have a small farm and getting someone to.come over and.feed animals stinks!
    T: 10/04/06 L: 4/22/09 Baby: EDD: 1/30/14 MMC & D&C: 7/3/13
    Baby 2: EDD: 8/06/14 CP: 11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• I BEGGED for a puppy, because I'm a SAHM and wanted the companionship. We fenced in our backyard, and got a Golden Retriever. He's awesome and really cute. But prefers DH over me, and jumps on people when they come in. Still thinking about obedience training. DH says he needs a puppy playmate.. I wish, but no way we could handle two dogs. Especially now. 

• 1. I'm sooo freaking nauseous.

2. It feels like it is 100 degrees here we aren't even that far into summer yet!

3. I can't wait to tell my In-laws. Seriously it is driving me nuts that they don't know yet! We are waiting to tell them on fathers day.

4.  I know I need to be drinking more water but I can't keep it down.

5. We are going to see the new Star Trek movie this weekend. This will be my first time seeing it, but DH has already seen it in the theater TWICE. Yup he's a Treky. 

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto on cutting sandwiches at an angle! And now I want rotisserie chicken...
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagehannahhicks:
    I BEGGED for a puppy, because I'm a SAHM and wanted the companionship.

I'm a WAHM, but also begged for a puppy because of feeling lonely and having trouble TTC.  Now we have two dogs, one of whom is a barker (any time someone comes to the door, or even walks by our house - loud, ear-piercing Schnauzer bark).  I don't know what I am going to do when this baby comes and the darn dog starts barking through his/her naps!

• Love Rotisserie Chickens! 

and love the idea about healthy wrap drive-thru, why hasn't anyone done that yet?! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. I also love rotisserie chicken, especially when I'm feeling tired and lazy.

2. My tummy is not happy. It's a combo of uneasiness and acidity.  I'm hoping this is m/s.  

3. We love cats. I'm using our fluffiest one as a pillow as we speak. He doesn't mind.

4. I'm really digging White Castle burgers right now. Everything else is gross. 

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • katagskatags member
    I have really visible blue veins everywhere. I know on the chest area is normal, but I have them on my arms and stomach too! Yes, I'm pasty pale.

I bought a can of spaghettio's at the grocery store because the sounded so good. I really wanted them for dinner last night, but DH asked if I was 5yrs old again. I was too embarrassed to eat them. I'll need to sneak them later!

I haven't been drinking enough water lately. Room temperature water makes me gag. I finally realized the fridge at work has an ice maker and I'm so relieved I can tolerate water again!

Summer vacation means no school zones and my commute is 10 minutes shorter! This made my morning awesome.
    photo e2fe0839-b11a-41d8-8a07-1ef481a55d67_zpsda9c0f6f.jpg photo 777c55cb-e377-4070-950b-fdeda172a809_zpscd40251a.jpg IMG_15901 photo IMG_15901.jpg
  • imageclimbrgal:
    Love Rotisserie Chickens!nbsp;and love the idea about healthy wrap drivethru, why hasn't anyone done that yet?!nbsp;

Don't you dare steal my idea!!!
    My cousin works at the us patent office and I'm calling her right now!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • DishyloDishylo member
    imageMrs Bookworm:

imagehannahhicks:
    I BEGGED for a puppy, because I'm a SAHM and wanted the companionship.

I'm a WAHM, but also begged for a puppy because of feeling lonely and having trouble TTC.  Now we have two dogs, one of whom is a barker (any time someone comes to the door, or even walks by our house - loud, ear-piercing Schnauzer bark).  I don't know what I am going to do when this baby comes and the darn dog starts barking through his/her naps!

When we got our pooch she was 3.5 months old (they think - she's a rescue) and my husband was at home because he couldn't work until he got his visa.  Pooch loved him over me because he spent time with her and was the alpha male.  She barked at me sometimes and she would bark at other people/things.  We took her in for training and one of the best things we learned was to take an old soda can, cut off the top, fill it with pennies (or any coins really) and duct tape it back up.  Any time pooch barked, we shook the can at her.  She hasn't barked in over a year!  Might work for you too and better to try it now before bubba arrives!! 

• imageDishylo:
    We took her in for training and one of the best things we learned was to take an old soda can, cut off the top, fill it with pennies (or any coins really) and duct tape it back up. Any time pooch barked, we shook the can at her. She hasn't barked in over a year! Might work for you too and better to try it now before bubba arrives!!

I'll try it - thanks!

• imageLucky613:
    Do we have the same mother in law? I read in your FFFC about wanting another boy and for those same reasons, I am with you. My insane in law issues will come out later, but she is the same way, how else does he realize I love him if I don't buy him junk?! Our house is teeeny and we have no storage! Of course, I am hateful when I ask her to stop, and when I allow it, she expects control! Can't Win!!

Our three MILs should hang out; they have a lot in common!  

My in-laws live in a mansion that is busting at the seams from decades worth of crap that no one needs.  My MIL's biggest weakness in life is a "good deal."  She just called me from an estate sale to see if I need any tea saucers.  Sigh.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    BFP #2: 1/5/2013* Blighted Ovam discovered at 8 weeks* D&C: 2/15/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"