Infertility

Vivelle Dot restrictions?

Are there activities I should refrain from while wearing the patches? The reason I'm asking is because we are going to a party next wkd that involves an adult water slide. I imagine it will be like going swimming all day. Should I avoid this activity? I will need to think of a excuse to avoid such fun!

Re: Vivelle Dot restrictions?

• crpatecrpate member
    I have no idea about the patch. sorry, but i can sympathize with making an excuse to not do fun things. I feel like because of IF i'm just sitting around waiting to get pregnant, with no results, watching life go by. This summer i'm already missing a trip to denmark, uganda, and now family vacation because of IF!!! Its really frustrating. I hope you get to have some fun.
  • RoeniRoeni member

imagecrpate:
    I have no idea about the patch. sorry, but i can sympathize with making an excuse to not do fun things. I feel like because of IF i'm just sitting around waiting to get pregnant, with no results, watching life go by. This summer i'm already missing a trip to denmark, uganda, and now family vacation because of IF!!! Its really frustrating. I hope you get to have some fun.

sucks! I love traveling and am also missing out on some fun trips. 

• Loading the player...
  • It should be fine - I've had no issues with my vivelle patches coming off at all.  You might just want to bring replacement ones with you in case they do fall off. 
     TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Mine has never come off or even rolled at the corners. I think they put super glue on those things. I'm sure you will be fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"