Parenting after a Loss
Options

GTKY: fathers day plans

**GTKY: father's day plans**

do you know yet what you are going to do for your husband on fathers day? Or what have you done in the past that he thought was really special? This is my husbands first fathers day with a child in his arms and I want to make it special but I am clueless. You ladies are usually pretty creative!

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.

Re: GTKY: fathers day plans

• Options

For DH's first Father's Day, I got him a card from me and from Noah, a frame that said "Daddy's Little Man" with a picture of them in it, and I think I got him a book or something also. It was pretty small but meaningful.

I got him a Kindle last year. He loves that thing. I still have no idea what I am doing this year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    morkmork member
    I had pictures taken of DH and DD last week and I'm making a shutterfly book of a bunch of pictures of the two of them together from her birth until now. I'm also making a hat for him that will say "world's best dad" have her handprints and then say "hands down."  (I totally stole that idea off some grandpa wearing a t-shirt.). I just have to figure out what we're actually doing that day and how to give them to him. 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"