Parenting after a Loss

***healthy living check-in***

hey everyone, hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

It sounds like all our goals were pretty similar- to get back on track after the long weekend. How has everyone been doing this week?

Thanks pangnl79 for taking over the check-in while I was on vacation. 

I've been thinking about this check-in and I am starting to think it was a little ambitious of me to think I would have the time to properly run a check-in with a newborn. I feel bad about it but i think this is going to have to be the last check-in for me. If anyone else wants to take over have fun!

Have a good weekend and again, I'm sorry I can't keep up with this anymore, I know it hasn't been very long since I started.

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.

Re: ***healthy living check-in***

• bmv1980bmv1980 member
    I can't blame you! It's tough finding time to just check in, and G's almost 9mo old!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't mind taking over, if I remember!

I had an awful week. It started with Memorial day and just kept getting worse. We had a party and a lot of food left over, including cookies and brownies which I never have in the house. A lot of our meals were left overs and I just basically ate like crap. I am really mad at myself because the week before I had lost 2 pounds and this week I gained it back.

Working out has been fine and I can tell I am getting stronger.  

Hoping for a better week next time! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"