TTC After a Loss

*~*Cycle Buddies: BBQ&BD*~*

Hey ladies! 

LaRomana09 - How are you holding out in the 2WW? Any plans for making it pass more quickly? What's the earliest you usually test?

samjen2010 - How is not temping going for you? Do you feel more or less stressed this cycle so far? What's your plan for testing?  ChiaWombat - Looks like you O'd! how are you feeling about your BD timing? Plans for the 2WW? Any news on the job front?
Etta07 - Any idea what caused the low grade fever? FX that you O over the weekend and before YH goes out of town! Any plans to help relieve the stress of that?

doglover31 - How's the waiting going? Have you tested yet? How are you feeling about your cycle?

mattsgirl2004 - Sorry FF took your CH away! How are you feeling? You guys keeping up with the BDing? Anymore thoughts on taking a full on break? 

jenkellen - Congrats on a chart that makes sense! How are you feeling about your 2WW? Testing plans? 

I'm curious -

1. What are your plans for the weekend? Anybody have anything fun planned?   

2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why?

3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival? 

BFP @ 1/26/13 - Natural M/C @ 2/16/13 
All AL welcome!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: *~*Cycle Buddies: BBQ&BD*~*

• Thanks for checking in!  Hope you're enjoying your FW ;)

LaRomana09 - How are you holding out in the 2WW? Any plans for making it pass more quickly? What's the earliest you usually test?

I am feeling as impatient as ever with my TWW, and it doesn't help that I'm not really sure whether I'm 4dpo or 7dpo.  I'm totally not confident in my CHs because if I remove my EWCM and +OPK on CD 13, my CHs get moved to CD 12.  And I've had EWCM and +OPKs the day after O in previous cycles, so those things don't convince me that I didn't already O on CD 12...

Anyway, in the past I tested from 8dpo on, because I know some people get BFPs on 8dpo, but I'm trying to change my ways now.  I'm all out of HPTs, so I've decided that I'm not ordering any more unless I make it to 10dpo with a high temp, since my temp usually drops a bit by 9-10dpo.  That way, with Amazon 2 day shipping, I would have my tests by 12dpo which is reasonable in my mind.  If I have them in the house, I just end up peeing on them even though I tell myself not to!

I have nothing special planned...probably work on my vegetable garden and play golf.

2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? 

I don't tell MH because I feel like that would make the BFNs more disappointing, plus he would be shocked if he knew how many tests I took!

3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival?  

1. water

2. food

3. toilet paper

4. sunblock

5. chapstick

6. deck of cards

7. balls (football, tennis ball, etc.)

8. music player of some sort

9. toothbrush & toothpaste (can I count these as 1 item?)

10. razor (no fun if I'm all hairy!)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    How are you doing Lydsie???
    Yay Chia for a better O date.
    GL to all of you beautiful ladies in your TWW
    Etta07 Any idea what caused the low grade fever? FX that you O over the weekend and before YH goes out of town! Any plans to help relieve the stress of that?
    No idea what caused the fever it was a bad day, headache, blurry eyes, intense back pain, extreme pain around the ovaries [told DH I thought they were trying to release all my eggs at once], the low grade fever, sore throat. The headache and fever stuck around all day, still have the sore throat today.
    I won't really stress when he leaves [military family, it happens all the time. It's part of why when dr's want us to try for a year I laugh at them, because to get a year of trying with good timing could take almost 2 years.] unless I haven't O'd yet and sadly he'll still be in town just unavailable to me.

I'm curious

We don't usually make plans ahead of time lol.

I just take the test, because if I told him every time I tested he might check me into a facility lol. I also don't tell him about BFNs unless he asks, just wait for AF then he knows.

DH would be the most essential I think he'd be very creative.
    A knife most definitely
    Shelter either made or brought with us.
    Means to make a fire.
    That's about all I could consider essential
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEtta07:

I won't really stress when he leaves [military family, it happens all the time.

A knife most definitely

To the first: FX that you O before he leaves!

To the 2nd: MH would be so disappointed in me for not including the following: knife & rope.  I have watched enough survival shows with him, I should know better!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • imageLaRomana09:

Thanks for checking in!  Hope you're enjoying your FW ;)

I am feeling as impatient as ever with my TWW, and it doesn't help that I'm not really sure whether I'm 4dpo or 7dpo.  I'm totally not confident in my CHs because if I remove my EWCM and +OPK on CD 13, my CHs get moved to CD 12.  And I've had EWCM and +OPKs the day after O in previous cycles, so those things don't convince me that I didn't already O on CD 12...

Anyway, in the past I tested from 8dpo on, because I know some people get BFPs on 8dpo, but I'm trying to change my ways now.  I'm all out of HPTs, so I've decided that I'm not ordering any more unless I make it to 10dpo with a high temp, since my temp usually drops a bit by 9-10dpo.  That way, with Amazon 2 day shipping, I would have my tests by 12dpo which is reasonable in my mind.  If I have them in the house, I just end up peeing on them even though I tell myself not to!

I have nothing special planned...probably work on my vegetable garden and play golf.

I don't tell MH because I feel like that would make the BFNs more disappointing, plus he would be shocked if he knew how many tests I took!

1. water

2. food

3. toilet paper

4. sunblock

5. chapstick

6. deck of cards

It's always good to have a plan going into your 2ww with regards to HPTs! I've found that a plan helps at least keep me minimally insane. ;)

What's your usual LP length? Mine tends to be 13 these days, so I'm going to hold out until 12DPO (or so I keep telling myself)...

All AL welcome!

• imageEtta07:
    How are you doing Lydsie??? Yay Chia for a better O date. GL to all of you beautiful ladies in your TWW Etta07 Any idea what caused the low grade fever? FX that you O over the weekend and before YH goes out of town! Any plans to help relieve the stress of that? No idea what caused the fever it was a bad day, headache, blurry eyes, intense back pain, extreme pain around the ovaries [told DH I thought they were trying to release all my eggs at once], the low grade fever, sore throat. The headache and fever stuck around all day, still have the sore throat today. I won't really stress when he leaves [military family, it happens all the time. It's part of why when dr's want us to try for a year I laugh at them, because to get a year of trying with good timing could take almost 2 years.] unless I haven't O'd yet and sadly he'll still be in town just unavailable to me. I'm curious 1. What are your plans for the weekend? Anybody have anything fun planned? We don't usually make plans ahead of time lol. 2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? I just take the test, because if I told him every time I tested he might check me into a facility lol. I also don't tell him about BFNs unless he asks, just wait for AF then he knows. 3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival? DH would be the most essential I think he'd be very creative. A knife most definitely Shelter either made or brought with us. Means to make a fire. That's about all I could consider essential

You seem really positive about everything so that's good! I think I'd be flipping out if I were you. How long has YH been military? Does he plan to do career?  

All AL welcome!

• 1. Our plan for Saturday is to de-bug (or de-beetle) the kitchen, do some lap swimming, possibly BD, and...that's about it. Sunday I have to meet with some guys who are coming into my classes for the next month to get prepared and on the same page.

Possibly there will be some Grey's Anatomy in there as well. This week I've finished Seasons 1&2. WOW I need to get a life. lol 

2. I often tell DH but not always. Same idea - if I use multiples I don't wanna feel guilty.

3. Items: Water Filter, Flint, Rope, a knife, and 6 books. lol 

All AL welcome!

• Etta07Etta07 member
    imageLydsieMarie7:

imageEtta07:

I won't really stress when he leaves [military family, it happens all the time. It's part of why when dr's want us to try for a year I laugh at them, because to get a year of trying with good timing could take almost 2 years.] unless I haven't O'd yet and sadly he'll still be in town just unavailable to me.

You seem really positive about everything so that's good! I think I'd be flipping out if I were you. How long has YH been military? Does he plan to do career?  

This June will be 7 years, this Aug is 7 years at sea [that's a long time], Oct he goes to shore duty for 3 years. Yes he plans on doing a full career he just reenlisted in April for another 6 years.
  • imageLydsieMarie7:
    imageLaRomana09:

Thanks for checking in!  Hope you're enjoying your FW ;)

1. water

2. food

3. toilet paper

4. sunblock

5. chapstick

6. deck of cards

It's always good to have a plan going into your 2ww with regards to HPTs! I've found that a plan helps at least keep me minimally insane. ;)

What's your usual LP length? Mine tends to be 13 these days, so I'm going to hold out until 12DPO (or so I keep telling myself)...

My LP is usually 10-11 days, 12 is the longest.   So when I was pregnant, I basically knew it (or strongly suspected it at least) before I could even turn a HPT.  And yet I still used up all of my pack of 25 tests before before getting a +...

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • imageLydsieMarie7:
    1. Our plan for Saturday is to de-bug (or de-beetle) the kitchen, do some lap swimming, possibly BD, and...that's about it. Sunday I have to meet with some guys who are coming into my classes for the next month to get prepared and on the same page.

Possibly there will be some Grey's Anatomy in there as well. This week I've finished Seasons 1&2. WOW I need to get a life. lol 

2. I often tell DH but not always. Same idea - if I use multiples I don't wanna feel guilty.

I love TV series marathons!  And Grey's seasons 1&2 were great! 

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • imageEtta07:
    imageLydsieMarie7:

imageEtta07:

This June will be 7 years, this Aug is 7 years at sea [that's a long time], Oct he goes to shore duty for 3 years. Yes he plans on doing a full career he just reenlisted in April for another 6 years.

That's gotta be tough.  I wonder how many other women on TTCAL are in the same position and if there are enough to do a check-in group.  (I'm all about the check-in groups).   

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    imageLaRomana09:
    imageEtta07:
    imageLydsieMarie7:

imageEtta07:

That's gotta be tough.  I wonder how many other women on TTCAL are in the same position and if there are enough to do a check-in group.  (I'm all about the check-in groups).   

I don't know I tried something like that 3 years ago when I was on here before and it didn't have a lot of interest. I know it's been awhile and it might be different but I don't know, I know there's at least one or two other regular posters who are military.
  • imageLydsieMarie7:

Hey ladies! 

samjen2010 - How is not temping going for you? Do you feel more or less stressed this cycle so far? What's your plan for testing? 

I'm curious -

Not temping has helped me but I still have to tell myself to relax on almost a daily basis. I plan to test a week from Sunday, which will be my guess at DPO14.

1. Nothing planned for this weekend other than finishing up some cleanup from yard work.

2. I don't usually tell my H when I test. I don't like for him to get his hopes up. I like to be able to bring it up when I'm ready instead of him asking me the results. I don't always tell him right away, but usually within a day.

3. 10 items seems like a lot but I guess it wouldn't be if we were on an island. Off the top of my head, a water purifier, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, matches, fishing pole, blankets, rope and knife.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• imagesamjen2010:
    imageLydsieMarie7:

Hey ladies! 

samjen2010 - How is not temping going for you? Do you feel more or less stressed this cycle so far? What's your plan for testing? 

I'm curious -

Not temping has helped me but I still have to tell myself to relax on almost a daily basis. I plan to test a week from Sunday, which will be my guess at DPO14.

1. Nothing planned for this weekend other than finishing up some cleanup from yard work.

2. I don't usually tell my H when I test. I don't like for him to get his hopes up. I like to be able to bring it up when I'm ready instead of him asking me the results. I don't always tell him right away, but usually within a day.

3. 10 items seems like a lot but I guess it wouldn't be if we were on an island. Off the top of my head, a water purifier, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, matches, fishing pole, blankets, rope and knife.

That's great that you are less stressed without temping!  I feel like I'd like to try it, but then I worry that I'd freak out partway through the cycle.  Did you have that concern before?  Do you feel like it is better this way now?

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • I'm hanging in there. The waiting sucks! I'm 9 DPO today....I plan on waiting till Monday at 12 DPO. DH wanted me to wait till 16 DPO because that's what the RE recommended but I am definitely against that. Our timing was spot on with BDing so hopefully we get a BFP.

I was supposed to go to a baby shower tomorrow....but now that it's tomorrow I don't think I could handle it well so I don't think I'm going. Other than that no plans.

2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? I tell DH I like for him to know and he likes to be as involve as possible.

Tent, shampoo, blanket, food, sunscreen, that's all I can think of!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedoglover31:
    I'm hanging in there. The waiting sucks! I'm 9 DPO today....I plan on waiting till Monday at 12 DPO. DH wanted me to wait till 16 DPO because that's what the RE recommended but I am definitely against that. Our timing was spot on with BDing so hopefully we get a BFP. 1. What are your plans for the weekend? Anybody have anything fun planned? I was supposed to go to a baby shower tomorrow....but now that it's tomorrow I don't think I could handle it well so I don't think I'm going. Other than that no plans. 2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? I tell DH I like for him to know and he likes to be as involve as possible. 3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival? Tent, shampoo, blanket, food, sunscreen, that's all I can think of!

16DPO???  Tell YH that's crazy talk!  Good for you taking care of yourself and not going to the baby shower if you're not ready.  I know I wouldn't be. 

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • imageLydsieMarie7:
    1. Our plan for Saturday is to de-bug (or de-beetle) the kitchen, do some lap swimming, possibly BD, and...that's about it. Sunday I have to meet with some guys who are coming into my classes for the next month to get prepared and on the same page.

6 books- made me laugh. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imageChiaWombat:

Thanks, Lydsie! I bet you are sound asleep right now!

I got CHs today! I also got spotting. SO WEIRD. I don't know what's going on. I feel good about our timing, but I also feel like I let myself get so engulfed in stress last week that it may not happen. DH has had people recommend several jobs for him, and he applied. So now it's a waiting game for him... waiting to hear back, waiting for new jobs to post. I feel really positive about his chances on a couple of these, though.

1. We're going to try to hit a movie tomorrow, but the one we were hoping for isn't anywhere nearby. Boo! It's also the first week for local farmers' markets, so we're going to visit our favorite one (they have the most delicious scones there). 

2. I don't tell DH before I test, because he almost always wants me to wait longer. He hates when I get sad. And he views charting as a reason why I don't have to start testing as early. So doesn't get it.

3. Ten items... wow. Inflatable mattress, comforter, a huge vat of sunscreen, plant seeds for whatever climate we were in, water purifier (DH is crazy about that stuff), iPod, some kind of solar charger, and the rest would have to be books.

What movie? I like the inflatable mattress for your island. Why didn't I think of that? 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Etta07Etta07 member
    imageChiaWombat:
    Thanks, Lydsie! I bet you are sound asleep right now!I got CHs today! I also got spotting. SO WEIRD. I don't know what's going on. I feel good about our timing, but I also feel like I let myself get so engulfed in stress last week that it may not happen. DH has had people recommend several jobs for him, and he applied. So now it's a waiting game for him... waiting to hear back, waiting for new jobs to post. I feel really positive about his chances on a couple of these, though.

Chia I'm sorry about the spotting has it stopped?? Yay for good timing!!!! TnP for YH and the potential jobs.
  • Hi Everyone!

I'll probably start testing over the weekend even though it's early. I just don't want to feel guilty about ordering a beer with dinner and the whole time I will think, shoot I should have peed on a stick or something. Plus it just eases my mind. If I pee on something at least I know. 

Dinner tonight, might see my niece tomorrow. Sunday Funday at a friends. She is having mexican food and drinks and we are going to play dance games on her XBox Kinect. Should be ridiculous. 

If I am taking them at a reasonable DPO yes, if I do freak tests or multiple tests no.

water, tarp, swiss army knife, first aid kit (antibiotics), fishing pole, pack of lighters, flares, dried food packs, plant seeds, radio 

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• imagesamjen2010:
    imageLydsieMarie7:

Hey ladies! 

I'm curious -

Fishing pole is a good call! I guess for my 10 I am heavily relying on DH's outdoor survival training. lol

Hurrah for us weekend cleaners! I tend to start out wanting to do a lot and end up actually getting...half or less of it done. I'm a bad housewife. :P 

All AL welcome!

• imagedoglover31:
    I'm hanging in there. The waiting sucks! I'm 9 DPO today....I plan on waiting till Monday at 12 DPO. DH wanted me to wait till 16 DPO because that's what the RE recommended but I am definitely against that. Our timing was spot on with BDing so hopefully we get a BFP. 1. What are your plans for the weekend? Anybody have anything fun planned? I was supposed to go to a baby shower tomorrow....but now that it's tomorrow I don't think I could handle it well so I don't think I'm going. Other than that no plans. 2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? I tell DH I like for him to know and he likes to be as involve as possible. 3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival? Tent, shampoo, blanket, food, sunscreen, that's all I can think of!

Dang - 16DPO? What's your usual LP length? Wow I would not have that kind of willpower. I keep telling myself to wait until 12DPO then counting to see what day that would be and end up stopping at 10DPO. ;)

Sunscreen is a good call. I'm a ginger, so I burn super easily.  

All AL welcome!

• imageChiaWombat:

I got CHs today! I also got spotting. SO WEIRD. I don't know what's going on. I feel good about our timing, but I also feel like I let myself get so engulfed in stress last week that it may not happen. DH has had people recommend several jobs for him, and he applied. So now it's a waiting game for him... waiting to hear back, waiting for new jobs to post. I feel really positive about his chances on a couple of these, though.

1. We're going to try to hit a movie tomorrow, but the one we were hoping for isn't anywhere nearby. Boo! It's also the first week for local farmers' markets, so we're going to visit our favorite one (they have the most delicious scones there). 

2. I don't tell DH before I test, because he almost always wants me to wait longer. He hates when I get sad. And he views charting as a reason why I don't have to start testing as early. So doesn't get it.

3. Ten items... wow. Inflatable mattress, comforter, a huge vat of sunscreen, plant seeds for whatever climate we were in, water purifier (DH is crazy about that stuff), iPod, some kind of solar charger, and the rest would have to be books.

yay for CHs, not yay for spotting. Light spotting or like pre-AF spotting or like post-BD spotting? FX it's nothing unless it's early implantation spotting!

Inflatable mattress is definitely a good idea. And the seeds! Then you could plant a garden and hopefully harvest more seeds the next year. I'd have no idea how to do that but I'm sure you could figure something out... 

All AL welcome!

• imagejenkellen:

Hi Everyone!

I'll probably start testing over the weekend even though it's early. I just don't want to feel guilty about ordering a beer with dinner and the whole time I will think, shoot I should have peed on a stick or something. Plus it just eases my mind. If I pee on something at least I know. 

Dinner tonight, might see my niece tomorrow. Sunday Funday at a friends. She is having mexican food and drinks and we are going to play dance games on her XBox Kinect. Should be ridiculous. 

If I am taking them at a reasonable DPO yes, if I do freak tests or multiple tests no.

water, tarp, swiss army knife, first aid kit (antibiotics), fishing pole, pack of lighters, flares, dried food packs, plant seeds, radio 

XBox Kinect is really fun! My older sister has it - we love the dance games.

I know what you mean about POAS easing your mind. But I had to cut them out almost completely because I was major obsessing. So now all I have in the house is a single HPT and I'm not going to use it until 12DPO.

A radio is a good idea - I do love music. Maybe we should add 10 things our DH's can bring and DH can bring his guitar. lol 

All AL welcome!

• imageChiaWombat:
    imagesamjen2010:
    imageChiaWombat:

What movie? I like the inflatable mattress for your island. Why didn't I think of that? 

We wanted to go see Before Midnight. It's only in downtown Chicago which is a halfhour away. I think we may go see Star Trek... DH really wants to. How's your weekend going, Jen?

I really want to see Star Trek - it's finally come out here in China. But DH is not into sci-fi at all.

PS. you were right, I was sound asleep when most people posted! :) 

All AL welcome!

• Etta07Etta07 member
    Ladies can I kinda vent here??? So at this rate I'm convinced today is/was O day I want a couple drinks tonight but know that will give me a false temp in the morning. I did that last cycle and it drove me batty because ff had my CH on the wrong day. But this cycle since confirming O is such a big deal I don't want the bad temp :::sad face::: I don't know what to do, I might have a glass or two and make sure I go to bed not tipsy....who knows at this point I might talk myself out of it too

ETA maybe it'll be tomorrow I just got a very close to positive OPK [has never happened with anything other than FMU] see here I go talking myself out of the drinks.....gah
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    imageChiaWombat:
    imageEtta07:
    Ladies can I kinda vent here??? So at this rate I'm convinced today is/was O day I want a couple drinks tonight but know that will give me a false temp in the morning. I did that last cycle and it drove me batty because ff had my CH on the wrong day. But this cycle since confirming O is such a big deal I don't want the bad temp :::sad face::: I don't know what to do, I might have a glass or two and make sure I go to bed not tipsy....who knows at this point I might talk myself out of it too

I don't think one drink would screw you up!

Lol thanks I think I'll stick with one if I do. Right side pain is gone now...TTCAL mind is messing with me
  • imageEtta07:
    imageChiaWombat:
    imageEtta07:
    Lol thanks I think I'll stick with one if I do. Right side pain is gone now...TTCAL mind is messing with me

I agree - one drink should be ok. Just try to rehydrate before sleeping! :) 

All AL welcome!

• Etta07Etta07 member
    imagemattsgirl2004:
    Sorry I'm late to this ladies.nbsp; Yesterday was a busy day!mattsgirl2004 Sorry FF took your CH away! How are you feeling? You guys keeping up with the BDing? Anymore thoughts on taking a full on break?nbsp;I'm feeling very frustrated and just done with this cycle.nbsp; I'm on CD24 and still no sign of Oing.nbsp; We will continue to BD, but I'm starting to wonder if this will be an annovulatory cycle.nbsp; I have AF like cramps, low back aches, and sore boobs, so I don't even know what to think.nbsp; I think we're going to go back to medicated cycles this next cycle.nbsp; At least with the medicated cycles, I'm more regular and know for sure if/when I ovulated.

HUGS I know you were wanting to give the meds possibly a longer break than this. Is there still hope for you to O?
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    imageLydsieMarie7:

imageEtta07:
    imageChiaWombat:
    imageEtta07:

I agree - one drink should be ok. Just try to rehydrate before sleeping! :) 

Thank you ladies I only had half a glass of champagne it kinda made me feel nauseous so I didn't even bother finishing it. And definitely had lots of water. I had a rush of happy feeling last night after my right side pain went away it was really kind of weird. And now I'm just waiting for Monday, I don't know if I should discuss with my dr how unbelievably uncomfortable I was the other day. I might just because I'll be there anyways. Hopefully today's little spike is something positive. Have a good weekend ladies.
  • imagemattsgirl2004:
    Sorry I'm late to this ladies.  Yesterday was a busy day!

mattsgirl2004 - Sorry FF took your CH away! How are you feeling? You guys keeping up with the BDing? Anymore thoughts on taking a full on break? 

I'm feeling very frustrated and just done with this cycle.  I'm on CD23 and still no sign of Oing.  We will continue to BD, but I'm starting to wonder if this will be an annovulatory cycle.  I have AF like cramps, low back aches, and sore boobs, so I don't even know what to think.  I think we're going to go back to medicated cycles this next cycle.  At least with the medicated cycles, I'm more regular and know for sure if/when I ovulated. 

1. What are your plans for the weekend? Anybody have anything fun planned? I don't have anything fun planned.  Just going to be doing yard work and house work.  

2. When you take an HPT, do you tell YH before you do? Or do you take it alone and tell him the results later? Why? No, I don't tell him.  I only tell him if he asks or if I get a positive.  Otherwise, it's too heartbreaking.

3. If you and DH were stuck on an island, what 10 items would be essential to your survival?  Umm...fresh water, knife, blanket, shampoo or soap, weather radio (the wind up kind), compass, food, pot, clothing, and some sort of shelter.

((hugs)) I'm so sorry this cycle is being stressful and not relaxing like you were hoping!  

All AL welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"