Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: Anyone have a good dip recipe?

• I have an easy one that's also tasty

1 small sour cream
    1 package cream cheese
    1 packet Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch*
    1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
    1 small can of chopped green chiles

Mix all together and chill before serving.

*If you can't find the Fiesta Ranch, you can use a packet of the regular Ranch and substitute Taco cheese for the shredded cheddar to give the dip more flavor

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lisamoelisamoe member

this is yummy :)

https://www.plainchicken.com/2008/07/chili-cheese-dip_22.html

Idk why the link says chilli-cheese dip, because its a bacon,cheese, ranch dip served cold!  Easy peasy and yummy.

• Loading the player...
  • MH's favorite is buffalo chicken dip.  People looooove it.  

2 cans chicken

3/4-1 1/4 c cayenne pepper sauce (like Red Hot)

2 blocks cream cheese, softened

1 c. shredded cheese (colby jack, cheddar jack, or cheddar)

1/2 cup ranch dressing

Combine chicken and hot sauce until chicken is all shredded and mixture is warmed through.  Melt in cream cheese, then shredded cheese, stir in ranch.  Serve with tortilla chips.  

I usually put it in a small crock pot to keep warm, but it's not totally necessary.  

I also like 7-layer dip, spinach and artichoke dip, and bean dip.  Basically, I really like dip.  If I'm doing a junk food binge I would happily sit down with some dip and a bag of chips :D 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Jalapeno Popper dip.

1 pkg of cream cheese
    1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
    3-4 jalapeno's chopped up

mix all ingredients together and pour into a baking dish. top with crushed ritz crackers. bake in over at 350* until golden brown and warmed all the way through.

Another one that is really easy is what we call crack in a bowl. Spread one package of cream cheese in the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish, pour one can of Hormel chili on top and then top with shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. Serve with tortillas or fritos.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"