Parenting
Options

Roll Call!

2»

Re: Roll Call!

• Options
    imageC_mo:

Awe!! I'm glad I've been missed! I've been stupid busy, which is no excuse. I like it here, I need to make logging on into a habit again. 

It's an excuse. Maybe not a GOOD excuse...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageC_mo:

Awe!! I'm glad I've been missed! I've been stupid busy, which is no excuse. I like it here, I need to make logging on into a habit again. 

Clearly you've never worked on a farm before. No wifi and lots of work. I smell road trip for you LD. There is beer in it for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Uh, duh C_mo!! Of course youre missed. Especially in the funny and or gif threads.

And my keyboard is all effing????? messed again.

• Options
    imageC_mo:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Uh, duh C_mo!! Of course youre missed. Especially in the funny and or gif threads.

And my keyboard is all effing????? messed again.

Oh?mG?? I thought I was the only one! 

Keyboard twins????!!! Gawd that?s annoying.
  • Options
    imageC_mo:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageC_mo:

Clearly you've never worked on a farm before. No wifi and lots of work. I smell road trip for you LD. There is beer in it for you.

LD needs to meander on up to Alberta in March and help out with a whole lot of this: 

ETA: I'm in need of a new siggy... hmmm...

Get yer boots on LD!

That pic would be awesome as a siggy. Double points for a gif.

• Options
    My child likes to pull his blanket over his head when he sleeps. I keep moving it but he keeps moving it back.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageC_mo:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageC_mo:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageC_mo:

LD needs to meander on up to Alberta in March and help out with a whole lot of this: 

ETA: I'm in need of a new siggy... hmmm...

Get yer boots on LD!

That pic would be awesome as a siggy. Double points for a gif.

What about this one? 

Didn't work.
  • Options
    imageSpooko:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    My child likes to pull his blanket over his head when he sleeps. I keep moving it but he keeps moving it back.

My niece (the one born the same day as Cade, I think) does the same thing.  

New Years Eve? 

Anyways, it's cute and yet annoying. I can see him breathing. I'm good.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageSpooko:

imageNana_Osaki06:

Mine all did, and still do.
  • Options
    imageSpooko:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageSpooko:

imageNana_Osaki06:

New Years Eve? 

Anyways, it's cute and yet annoying. I can see him breathing. I'm good.

Yeppers. I was pretty sure it was you. I feel like there was someone else, too, but maybe that was a different family member's bday or something. 

I dunno. I know theres a poster who has a kid 2 days younger than mine. I dunno.

• Options
    I did not go through over 10 years of post-HS education to help birth cows. Nope!
  • Options
    I've birthed kittens, puppies, and foaled a horse. I can come help you C_mo!
  • Options
    When is it ever not a party in Saskatchewan.
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    I did not go through over 10 years of post-HS education to help birth cows. Nope!
    This is code for chicken.
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

I double dog dare you to get your feathered @ss up here. I can get you up on a bull too.
  • Options
    Guise, I want to be Canadian too.Y'all sound like much more fun.
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Its a given. Since you missed comic expo, you need to come to Stampede. I am going to go watch Walk off the Earth. And pet cows and horses. And look at cowboys assses. Oh, and beer tent.
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Its a given. Since you missed comic expo, you need to come to Stampede. I am going to go watch Walk off the Earth. And pet cows and horses. And look at cowboys assses. Oh, and beer tent.

I so wish I could. I swear, if I ever remarry. I'm marrying a canadian lol.

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

I double dog dare you to get your feathered @ss up here. I can get you up on a bull too.

I can get a good look at a T Bone by sticking my head up a bull's asss, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imagemissyishere:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

I can get a good look at a T Bone by sticking my head up a bull's asss, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.
    All right city slickers, just get your ?sses up here for some amazing BBQ then.
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

Close enough.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

All right city slickers, just get your àsses up here for some amazing BBQ then.

City slicker I'm not, but I'm always down fer some BBQ.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

Close enough.

Lol. 

• Options
    imagemissyishere:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLuckyDad:

Buck-buck, buck-awwwww

All right city slickers, just get your ?sses up here for some amazing BBQ then.
    City slicker I'm not, but I'm always down fer some BBQ.
    Good. ::Pencils in Missy's RSVP.::
  • Options
    I do like Canada and BBQ. Never had it fresh.
  • Options

Okay. We're taking missy, ld, and ash to the Stampede. C_mo has the steak and I'm bringing the beer. Check. Its a party! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"