Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Today is awful children in my sig

I went for an ultrasound on Tues to check on the baby. I'd seen it 2 weeks before with a beautiful h/b. I could tell right away there was no h/b. I had my DC today. I'm just so sad right now. Part of me feels like I should be so grateful for the babies I have, and I am. I don't know, I just feel so heartbroken.

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to talk about my kids on here, I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is. I'm so sorry for all your losses. Thank you for letting me ramble.
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Today is awful children in my sig

• I'm so sorry for your loss. And that its happened after you saw a perfect h/b. What your feeling is completely normal. Even in regards to your other kids. I have a 22 month old who is amazing but I also allowed myself to grieve the baby I lost. I haven't been on this board for too long but see absolutely no reason you can't talk about your kids. When I was being discharged after my d and c the nurse told me that feeling depressed will be normal and also not wanting anything to do with DS may be normal at first too. Luckily for me I never felt like that but the fact that she said it made me feel ok when I just wanted the afternoon alone with no one around. Hugs to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is a blessing you have children but does not erase the pain of a loss. It hurts!!! My sister miscarried and already had 2 children and felt selfish for being sad and you shouldn't. A loss is painful. I have had 2 mc no children for me and hubby. I Hope you feel better hugs
  • Loading the player...
  • TwirpleTwirple member
    Oh no! I remember you from the December board.  I'm sorry to see you here.  It is perfectly normal to grieve the baby you lost while still taking what comfort you can in the kids you have.  Chase has climbed into my lap and wiped away my tears.  It has been one week since my D&C and some moments are hard.  I have moments when I forget that I am no longer pregnant, and when I remember, I feel a wave of sadness.  At this point, I have had two weeks to get used to the situation but it still hurts.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Having living children doesn't make a loss like this easier. I found out we had miscarried on Tuesday, too. And my almost-four-year-old's name is Owen David, also! Weird. Hugs, and I hope we feel better soon.
  • MollySmMollySm member
    It is hard to know how to be on the boards, without hurting others with pictures or dates of your children. But it doesn't take away from our pain. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• I agree with others, a loss is a loss no matter what your situation might be. I have a two year old at home and I do take comfort in him, but he doesn't take the loss from losing our 2nd baby away. I miss that baby so much and wish this didn't happen. I mean I know the baby is gone but the sting for the loss is still so real. I am so sorry for your loss!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"