1st Trimester

7 1/2 more months... really???

Ok, despite the fact that my hubby and I didn't PLAN this pregnancy so soon (we were hoping to wait another year- such is life, right?) when I found out I was pregnant, I was excited, but I REALLY didn't expect to feel this miserable so soon!  My feet/ankles are super swollen, my back is achey, and I'm tired all the time.  I can tolerate the nausea and occasional mild cramping, but my feet are seriously sausages!  I wasn't expecting this sort of thing until the third tri.  I can hardly do light housework today, and we're moving this weekend. :(

Please tell me some of you experienced this and it let up a little!!   I don't know if I can handle 7 1/2 more months of this.  I feel completely useless around the house, and I'm trying so hard to wait to tell my employer, but I feel useless at work too!

27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
We will be TTC starting in August.

Re: 7 1/2 more months... really???

• The first tri was miserable for me. I was so sick and tired I had ZERO energy. It does get better, for some, in the 2nd tri.

Hang in there!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no! I know exactly how you feel!!! i had this yesterday My body was sooo inflamed! I have lupus so that could have been the cause but my rheumatologist  said it was pregnancy.. i have lower back ache all the time but right now I Feel really good drink lost of water it will help you not be achy the swelling you should tell your ob or whom ever you see it could be a retention problem try to put your feet up just a little bit elevate the swollen parts of your body. H&H 9 months to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • My feet are not swollen but they hurt a ton after work, I work on my feet.  I have every other symptom you have though and feel like the next four weeks cant go by fast enough...I am hoping it gets better after 12 weeks but we will see I guess!
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • kw42775kw42775 member
    I'm with you!!!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • kalemikalemi member
    From about 7 weeks through 15 weeks I was useless. I slept all day and did absolutely nothing around the house. My husband took care of everything until I felt better. Then I had a huge burst of energy up until about 3 weeks ago...I'm 35 weeks but even now it doesn't even compare to how I felt in 1st tri.
  • With DD, first tri was definitely the worst. She was born at 41 weeks, and even that last week, I felt better than I did in first tri (I was just HOT all the time). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"