1st Trimester
Options

Worried

I haven't written on here in two years since my son was born but kinda freaking out today so I felt I have to see if I can get some reassurance from y'all. I got two positives two days in a row then this morning I got a negative from a digital hpt. I got my bloodwork done yesterday and it was 31 hcg 12 dpo. I know I'm really early but I've lost before so its bringing back all kinds of emotions. Thanks for reading!

Re: Worried

• Options
    What brand digital was it? Some don't register under 50 mlu hcg. You're obviously pregnant. Just remember: digitals are generally not as sensitive.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    It was a clear easy blue test. They were all 3 from the same pack its really weird. Just praying its not a chemical pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wishing you the best of luck for a healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    You got your positive so stop causing yourself unnecessary worry and put the sticks away! You may have just not had concentrated enough urine or the test was faulty. False negatives are always possible, but not false positives. Your hormone levels would not drop that drastically even if something was going on. I always assume everything is ok if I go to the bathroom and everything is clear. I'm sure everything is fine! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"