November 2012 Moms

mesh feeders?

has anyone used these?  I haven't read much about them good or bad, so was wondering if people have opinions/experiences with them.

Re: mesh feeders?

• kbl13kbl13 member
    I got one as a gift and B loves it! I put a chunk of banana in it in the mornings and he eats (and talks to) it while I make breakfast for myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageChickie79:
    We use them on occasion, too.  I piece of frozen fruit does wonders for teething pains. 

My husband just suggested this the other day.  I hadn't even thought of it.  Ours is still in the packaging!  I'm going to try this!

• Loading the player...
  • I use it basically as a different type of teething toy. He gets to taste new things in the process. I don't think he uses it to actually eat anything, just to taste and soothe his gums. He likes it most of the time I give it to him. We have only done banana and watermelon so far (both frozen).

• I love it and want to get another for extra / backup. I've only used it for banana, A loves it, he turns it around after he's done and uses the handle as a teether. :) kinda messy after its all mushed. Lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • C loves hers and so far Ive only put ice in it and I think its helps her gums and its nice on a hot day.
  • We have one that I've put various fruits in. I clean it immediately because I imagine it could get pretty gross if left to sit. I like the idea of putting in frozen fruit. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"