2nd Trimester
Options

Just started 2nd Trimester...I think

I'm excited to either be in my second trimester or at least really close to it. Hopefully I'll know better after my next doctors appointment. There has been uncertainty about my due date. All I know is that I've never made it this far in a pregnancy, and this momma to be is excited!! Also, I'm doing a little forum shopping. Not crazy about reading some of the hateful comments people were making to each other in my due date month forum. I'd rather not be bummed out reading about people hating on each.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just started 2nd Trimester...I think

• Options

I assume that you are in the Dec13 BMB. I think they are great and funny. The thing about the internet is that there is many type of people on here and you can't always read the tone of them.

Also some people think when people are "real" tell the truth to people they cant handle it. Just take everything with a grain of salt, you may not always like what people say but you may need to hear it. Give them a chance.

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• Options
    I've seen a few ladies be continuously nasty on my month's board as well, I just shrug them off and have decided that that's just how they are and what they enjoy doing.  Don't let them bum you out!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've actually posted several times on there and it was fine and the women were really nice. It just seems here lately there has been a meaner undertone. I am pretty sarcastic myself, it just feels some of the comments go beyond that. I don't take it personally because I don't know these women. It just seemed less jokey and more mean girls with regards to some people. I'm not a sensitive person and I don't mind hearing the truth. For me, I choose to keep things fun and positive during one of the most exciting times of my life. To each his own.

• Options
    I'm not really sure about your month board, but it is a public internet form, you'll get all kinds of people..hopefully the comments will be kept to a minimum from now on, and some of them may just be stemming from crazy hormones..who knows? i'd take it with a grain of salt..
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    Yeah there are a few crazies in every month. I tend to say that I don't agree with it and move on. You can't change those kind of people, they like drama. There are a few of us that enjoy the "normal" ladies there so if you are in my month I hope you stay.
    Roxanne Mother of two, soon to be three! BabyFetus Ticker
    image < br > Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers < br > Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Doesn't matter what board you frequent. You will always find someone you feel is "rude". I suggest getting tougher skin.

Congrats on starting 2nd tri.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The comments aren't being directed at me. It just isn't my style. I'm actually not sensitive my profession doesn't really allow it. I'd rather just enjoy this time as much as possible. I don't know these people so I'm not really interested in drama.

• Options
    Congrats on making it to 2nd tri! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"