3rd Trimester
Options

My back is killing me!

Seriously, its hurt so bad its on fire.  Anyone have any ways to ease back pain, when all I can take is tylenol and that crap isn't working?!  I can't find the heating pad anywhere!

Re: My back is killing me!

• Options
    I am in the same boat. I've tried everything. I was told today to go swimming and let the water relax and take pressure off. Might help some!!
  • Options
    i put a small, firm pillow behind the small of my back and sit in a reclined chair (try not to slouch). This really helps me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chiropractor!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Chiropractor for sure.  I go once a month now-since I threw it out a few months aback.  It hurts today still but most of the time it doesn't.  My chiro doensn't pop or crack- I wish I could take him home with me.  Sometimes laying down helps.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I had that on Tuesday.  Turns out I had a urinary tract infection.  Not every ache and pain is just because your pregnant.  It may be something to look into.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you have a birthing ball you can rock back and forth for awhile it could be that the baby is kicking your back.
  • Options
    I alternate between heating pad and ice packs...  it sucks.... Hope you feel better soon.
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options

Temp solutions: heating pad, icing, massages, ben gay, a warm bath, stretching & exercising, lying on your back and stretching... 

And the chiropractor is your friend! your entire spinal columns and ribs get out of line in pregnancy because relaxin is working hard to prepare for baby. An alignment can really make you feel SO much better. My chiro even gives a 20-30 minute massage to start, so that's a huge bonus.

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options
    Ice!  I feel better almost immediately with ice!
  • Options
    imagehplusb:
    Chiropractor!

This.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat, my back and left hip are killing me and it's hard to walk! I have been trying yoga, ice, massage, chiro and rubbing on castor oil.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"