December 2011 Moms

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe my little boy is 17 months old today. This must be why a lot of people start trying for #2, after looking through old pictures it gives me the itch. Still think we're going to wait till end of next summer though :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Where has the time gone?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's crazy how time is flying!  I don't want my LO's to grow up!!!  I want to keep them little forever :) 

One thing I just realized - in 2 days DS will be the same age DD was when I had DS!!!  Crazy! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • They definitely grow up way too fast! I guess it's true what people say about time flying so fast. I was wavering on having #2 but pretty sure I need to, I feel like I didn't savor DS as much as I should because I was so stressed about being a new mom. Hopefully I'll know what I'm doing the 2nd time around better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yes it's crazy! We were originally planning to wait until DS was 1 to start trying, then I decided I wasn't ready and we would wait until he was 2, and then around 14 months we thought we might be pregnant and I was all freaked out, but it turned out to be a BFN and instead of being relieved, I was devastated. Knew I was ready then and we conceived the next month! LO2 is due on DS's 2nd birthday!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • NNGnomeNNGnome member
    Yes it is going so fast, the new baby is our last so I will try to savor all the little moments, but part of me will be sad that we won't experience it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Yeah, I already have baby fever again and I've already had a 2nd! lol. We will be waiting until DD is 18 months old before TTC #3 to increase our chances of a successful VBAC.
  • I'm in the same exact spot. I can't wait to have another one. But we both decided it would be best if L is around 3 when the next one comes around. So, we'll start TTC next summer (we're hoping for a spring baby next time around). It's so hard to wait. But at the same time, I'm so in love with L that I feel like I couldn't possibly love another baby as much as her. Le sigh...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was ready to have #2 when DS was just a few months old. Now, he's a walking, talking real person and the baby fever is out of control!

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

• RicolaRicola member
    Time is flying by, or so it seems. Alex will be 18 months on Monday and he is such a boy and not at all a baby anymore. We have wanted #2 for a while now, but haven't been lucky enough yet. Hopefully soon!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"