1st Trimester

Boy or girl

So ive been researching those pee test where at 6 weeks it can tell u if ur having a girl or a boy... Im 8 week and 2 days has anyone ever used this and is it accurate?

Re: Boy or girl

• Send me $30, and I'll tell you what you're having. I'm just as accurate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's a gimmick. There is no way to tell the sex of the baby through you urine. Everyone I have heard of that had taken it, the test says it's a boy. The test has a 50 50 chance of being right so of course it will be accurate sometimes.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you really want to do the test you could always do the baking soda test. It's the same thing only WAY cheaper. You put a little baking soda in the bottom of a cup and pee on it. Supposedly if it fizzes it's a boy and if it stays flat it's a girl.

Like one PP said, it's a gimmick. Your urine changes acidity all the time so some days it will say girl and others it will say boy. We did the test and we got both as answers. I'd wait til my A/S if you're really looking for answers. We just did it for fun.
  • I was wanting to know the same thing. I've seen plenty of test in walgreens, but didn't want to spend the money on something that is not accurate.
  • It's a gimmick. Don't waste your money.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• this doesn't go with the convo but how do yall get those pics and things on yalls comments... Just wondering 
  • There is nothing in your piss that has anything to do with the sex of your baby.
  • I kinda get it but how do you insert all of your pics

• There is nothing in your urine that can determine the sex of your baby.  You might as well flush $30 down the toilet.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • So who has done the Pee testing to determine the gender and was it accurate. 

• There's also a blood test out? Buy it online they send you a tube, you go get blood taken and send it away?
    Colton Emanuel
    March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Suzalie we are the same weeks and days how cool is that. 

Ticker id: X1YO

Ticker id: ei48

• Just go ahead and buy it because you're obviously not listening to anything that anyone is telling you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  •  

AFwifelife I guess you aren't understanding what everyone else is saying.  It doesn't work.  There is no way that you can figure out the sex of your baby with your pee.  For those it did work for, it would just be a lucky guess.  No more accurate than if I took a guess.  It has a 50/50 shot of being right.

I wasn't saying that so I can take the test I was just being curious of who did it and was it accurate. U never know until u try it... All of this stuff is just for fun really just to see who's right in the end.... I am not that dumb trust me. So far every test I have done has been accurate an that was the ring and the opposite sex test. And they were both right.

• imageBliss+Berry:

imagemabenner1:
    Send me $30, and I'll tell you what you're having. I'm just as accurate.

This.  Except send it to me.  I'm a better guesser than Mabenner.  I swear.   

No, send it to me... I have a magic 8 ball, totally accurate. Benner and Bliss are lying liars who lie!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Not Ranked
    Why don't you get the blood test?  $250 and you can find out at 10 weeks. 

I'm not spending money on any test. I was just asking those for who ever took a test and it turned out to be accurate. I already have my guess on what I'm having and until I get and ultrasound I'm a continue to guess to see if I'm correct until then.

• J&NLJ&NL member
    Your guess is just as good as that stupid thing. There is no way to tell the gender of your baby. I always laugh when they say there is a 50/50 chance.. well, no sh!t, there are only two options! 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Is it the Intelligender Test? This doesn't look legit.  "A proprietary mix of chemicals which reacts with a combination of hormones to indicate the gender of your baby".   That's vague. 

Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"