Military Families

Fort Bliss mamas

Hi ladies, I'm not military though my husband is an Army vet. I didn't know where else to post this, but thought maybe you ladies could give me some advice. I'm looking for an ob/gyn in El Paso, preferably female. Anyone go off post and have any recommendations? I found a practice that looks promising (OB/GYN Consultants of El Paso) but there are no actual reviews of them online. Any advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fort Bliss mamas

• I just had my second check up with Dr. Brandle at life steps OBGYN and she is amazing and very enthusiastic. Staff is friendly and the office is nice and peaceful. I had a bad experience at the obgyn right next door to her, they told me they weren't even going to try and clear my insurance! But Dr Brandle has been amazing and so helpful. Her office is over by UTEP, address is 1700 N Oregon st on the 5th floor. I highly recommend her :
  • The two that I've heard good things about from my friends are Dr. Phipps and Dr. Brandl.

Dr. Henry Garcia was my OB with both of my pregnancies and I loved him in case you are interested.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"