One & Done: Only child

Whoa...baby dream

I woke up a little panicked this morning after having an all-too-real-feeling dream.  In my dream I was pregnant and then gave birth to boy twins, so I had three kids.  Whoa...now I'm waking up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.  So weird.

Anyone else ever have a similar dream?  

Re: Whoa...baby dream

• eyenigheyenigh member
    For me, I would call that a nightmare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageeyenigh:

I stand corrected...that is definitely a better way to describe what happened during my night. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageeyenigh:

Seriously!

I've had just one dream like this, it was a few years ago.  It was after my husbands vasectomy and my period was a little late for some reason, so the whole thing was probably just on my mind.  I swear I woke up sweating, it was horrible. 

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • missymomissymo member

imageeyenigh:

Ha ha! This.   

C is 3 years old

• blue33blue33 member
    UHM NO, but I did have a scare when I went back for my 6 weeks postpartum appointment after having DS. The doctor came in and said my pregnancy test was positive. My response, "NO WAY IN HELL, THAT IS NOT MY PEE!" Maybe that was not the best thing to say, maybe I should have said," oh my goodness we are blessed again", but my first thought was I can't do this again, EVER"! It ended up being an evaporation line on the test and an inexperienced tech at the office. But for 5 minutes, I was in a living nightmare. I was awake, and my son was in his carseat looking around as if he wanted to say, "What is going on with this mommy woman"? I know that there are far worst things to go through, but after being in the hospital laying on my side for 5 months, I was not at all happy at the prospect of going through another pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I was pregnant I had a dream that I became pregnant again while still being pregnant with the first. It was as if there was a 9 month baby in there as well as  a 2 month baby in there. I kept saying in the dream, I can't have another baby I didn't even have this one yet! It was freaky!
  • imagetulips1058:
    When I was pregnant I had a dream that I became pregnant again while still being pregnant with the first. It was as if there was a 9 month baby in there as well as  a 2 month baby in there. I kept saying in the dream, I can't have another baby I didn't even have this one yet! It was freaky!

That is a bizarre dream for sure.  

• I recently had a dream that I was pregnant with twins!

It's weird, because I'm always so happy to be pregnant in my dreams and then wake up with baby fever.

Then I spend about an hour in real life and it disappears very quickly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • meo34meo34 member

I have had that kind of dream several times over the years! Usually triggered by being around alot of pregnant ladies...lol....they are always very real so very freaky when I wake up!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"