Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

can't bring myself to call the dr.

Ihave been putting this off for over a week. I need to go in to have my last U/S and blood draw to see if everything is good or if I need the d&c. I have been bleeding for over a month and I think I just want to feel like it's not real and I think that I think that in my mind.

I catch myself rubbing my stomach or holding it. I feel movement but I know there's nothing there. I feel like it's driving me crazy. I will call my dr today to schedule but I did wait until the last minute. He wanted to see me either Thursday or Friday.

Sorry.. I just can't bring these things up to my husband b/c he gets super emotional as well.

I wasn't very far along and I don't know if there is PPD after a M/C. If not I'm just depressed. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

Re: can't bring myself to call the dr.

• Options
    im so sorry...thats a long time to bleed even beofre a surgery...i feel for you  i found myself holding my belly to saying im sorry baby..lots of hugs for you strength and courage to u at this time
  • Options
    Everyone's body is different, but I'd be worried that there's another lingering problem if you've been bleeding for a month. I've had two MC's this year. Both around 6 to 7 weeks. The first one I bled for 3 days and was done. The second one I bled for three weeks before going to the dr and I should have gone sooner. I won't scare you with the story because I'm pretty sure my bad luck isn't the norm, just please, please go. And your doctor should be able to recommend a good grief counselor to help you deal with the loss. It's totally normal to feel the way you do, so hang in there but get yourself checked out if you want to try again soon.
    image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, hugs
    I agree that I think it's normal to be depressed about what happened, it's a traumatic thing
    If you need to talk to someone I agree that grief counselling would be a good idea
    Gl
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I called last week and went in for a blood draw. They told me over the phone that the us wasn't necessary since in the last one they saw nothing but they did.. they saw an empty circle. My dr. is on vacation now so I'll be calling again in about a week. I'm just waiting for the beta results now.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"