Georgia Babies

Great Nanny available

Hey Y'all,

I have just made the decision to stay at home and had to let my awesome nanny go.  She is a loving and has tons of patience.  She is only available part time (3 days a week).  If you are interested just let me know.  I'm in the Smyrna area but I'm sure she would travel a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Great Nanny available

• What was her rate for 3 days week?
  • I am interested in her rate as well. We are looking for someone 2-3 days a week in the fall.  Can you email me carrie at hains.com.  Would love her contact info!

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! I'm also looking for a nanny can you email me her contact info Gunthrope5 at aol dot com

Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• I would be interested in information if she's still available.  Pleas email me at pmusheff@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"