Pregnant after IF
Options

Almost done with work!

I have 8 days left of work!!  Yes, the countdown has begun.  Since I have to/will be delivering 3.5 hrs from home and I'm very high risk for preterm labor, I'm moving to Richmond at 33 weeks.  My OB here is amazing and will write me restrictions for work so that I can qualify for STD right when I move.  My work will not let me work remotely and I don't get paid leave.  I'm so lucky to have all my family and all DH's family in Richmond.  We will have a HUGE support system there.  Unfortunately, I will only see DH on the weekends until these babies come :-(   Hopefully, my mother and I will not kill each other in the meantime as well.  It feels good to be on the downhill slope with work but stressful to finish up projects and organize all of my files in case I don't come back.  I'm ready to just focus on keeping these babies cooking as long as possible!  I might be bored and SUPER active here in about 2 weeks :-)
2 year TTC journey with successful IVF in Nov 2012- B/G Twins!
Baby Boy diagnosed with omphalocele and diaphragmatic hernia
Born at 32 weeks due to PROM.  Emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord.
Said Goodbye to our sweet Bennett after 5 short hours.  
Spent 35 days in the NICU with our little girl.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Almost done with work!

• Options
    Yay!  You're so close!  Hope the move goes smoothly and all goes well for you in Richmond.  Keep us updated!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay you're almost there! Good luck to you!!!! Keep us updated!
    Anniversary
    Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
    IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you and wondering how you and the babies were doing. Glad to hear you'll hopefully have one less thing to worry about come next week. FX for not going BSC living with your mom! ;)

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"