August 2012 Moms
Options

Carriers

I have a Moby and have enjoyed it, but now that it's getting soooo hot outside, I've been looking into getting a different carrier. The post the other day about carriers for travel had everyone recommending an Ergo. I don't know if I can talk DH into letting me spend that much on a carrier, so what is another good kind that you would recommend? Preferably one that can carry on the hip and back as well as the regular. 

Re: Carriers

• Options
    Maya sling
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ive been eating to make my way to the store and get a beco.

Read some reviews online...watch YouTube videos comparing an ergo and beco butterfly. They are different and you'll be able to make a better decision of what you want.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was the one who posted about a carrier for travel. I ended up getting the Ergo and so far I love it an DD does too. I only paid 115 for it which is less than a bjorn. You can carry LO on the front, side and back. Also, even though DH was against it, he put it on and wore DD around the house and neighborhood for a while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageCbarajas08:
    I was the one who posted about a carrier for travel. I ended up getting the Ergo and so far I love it an DD does too. I only paid 115 for it which is less than a bjorn. You can carry LO on the front, side and back. Also, even though DH was against it, he put it on and wore DD around the house and neighborhood for a while.

I wanted to burn my Bjorn after putting on the ergo. It's so much nicer.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    seriously - the Boba I got today and Im in love.  BTW dd was never in a carrier at all
    lolololo
  • Options
    I just bought the Beco Soleil and I love love it! Very comfy. It does front, back and hip carries up to 45lb so it will work for us for a long time though. Still on the expensive side though but I don't regret it so far!
  • Options
    I don't wear it, but my husband loves our Lillebaby. It's not as expensive, and you can do all the carries.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"