Toddlers: 24 Months+

PBK Madras Plaid Bedding

Anyone have PBK Madras bedding? What do you think of it? Is the quality nice?

I'm considering ordering this quilt and then would add some kind of construction or car-themed sheets and throw pillows. I like that it's versatile and can grow with DS for a few years, but not sure if it's "too much plaid." Thanks! 

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/madras-quilted-bedding/?pkey=dboys-quilts& 

I don't know why my link won't work. That's add the address I can see in the bar. Anyway, it's madras plaid squares with orange, red, blue, cream, brown, etc. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PBK Madras Plaid Bedding

• jaxxx15jaxxx15 member
    I just received the bedding with the Madras/cars/trucks all on it.  I forget the name.  Anyways, I think the quality is great and looks awesome!  If you are purchasing alot I would wait until they offer free shipping because it wll cost a bundle to ship.  I think I waited 3-4 and received an email for free shipping..if you aren't in a rush and get their emails..go for it:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the madras crib bedding....its the one w/ all the bright primary colors (its the one that pops up on the PBK website right now) I like it so much i think im going to get it for his big boy room too, i just think it can go with anything, and like you said he can grow with it too. 

• Loading the player...
  • I have the alligator madras nursery set and LOVE it. I wasn't sure about the plaid at first while looking online, but I'm so glad I got it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • rlyttlerlyttle member
    DS has the blue/brown madras bedding on his queen size bed right now. I think it looks great. It seems to be pretty good quality that will last awhile. The quilted stitches are long big stitches. Not like the small tight stitches that grandma makes on her homemade quilts (I can tell it's made in China). But it does seem to be of good quality. I figured it will grow with DS for several years. 
  • We don't have the madras, but my DD has the Avery girl bedding and the quality is really nice. We actually made a birthday registry for her and got a 10 off coupon to use with it while it was on sale bought in store. Also, Target has been clearancing out kids sheets that match a lot of PBK stuff recently. I'd check it out too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"