Multiples
Options

Looks like I'm part of the club.

DH and I just found out we are having twins.  Does anyone have any advice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looks like I'm part of the club.

• Options
    Congratulations!  You'll find plenty of helpful experienced MoMs here!.  I'm 18w and still asking a lot of questions!

image4months_2radioflyer

• Options

Get some books on Multiple pregnancies and read, read, read!  Also, I joined the 'Official Group of  National Organization of Mothers of twins' group on Facebook and it's been very helpful for advice.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to you! And you have. 10 month old also?
  • Options
    We just found out today too! Congratulations!

• Options
    SwetaVSwetaV member
    Congrats! This board is great for advice. FTM here so all I can say from what I've learned in the past 32 weeks is that everything will be fine. Going to be a lot of challenges but definitely doable!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks. Yes my DD will actually be 11 mo next week. 

• Options
    Congrats! You will find this to be a great group. Definitely pick up some twin books such as "When you're expecting twins, triplets, quads or more". Also, seek out your local Moms of Multiples club. 
  • Options
    imagekellibelle0417:
    Congrats! You will find this to be a great group. Definitely pick up some twin books such as "When you're expecting twins, triplets, quads or more". Also, seek out your local Moms of Multiples club. 
    God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
  • Options
    Welcome to the group!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congrats and welcome to the Board! You'll find a lot of useful information in the next several months. 

This Board was so informative when I was pregnant with my boys and still is now as they're into "toddlerhood" :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"