4 Weeks Pregnant

Fourth Pregnancy more intense symptoms

Anyone out there feeling REALLY pregnant at 4 weeks?

This is my fourth pregnancy and I feel symptoms so much more intensely this time than I have with my two boys (my miscarriage I didn't really have much in the way of side effects that I can remember). I am just wondering if anyone is experiencing serious breast pain, nausea (I never once threw up with my other two and have already been running to anything near enough several times a day) and emotional ups and downs.

I even had two people say something yesterday about me being pregnant. I'm serious! At four weeks! WTH????

Congrats to all I'm so excited to have found this site!

Angel baby 02/14/2004 Liam 8 years Ben 3 years Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fourth Pregnancy more intense symptoms

• I don't think it's because it's your fourth pregnancy. I would think its because you have a little girl growing in there ; Congrats!
  • This is our 3rd and I am feeling the same. It wasn't like this with my DD or DS at 4 weeks. Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this at 4 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm actually pregnant with my first, and I'm at 4w 3d.  Two days ago I woke up and just knew I was pregnant... I can't even explain it!

I've been unbelievably emotional, intermittently nauseated (all day), light-headed and exhausted 24/7. My husband is convinced that this is "all in my head", but when I wake up dry heaving, I think not. I know its only going to get worse from here on out... here we go...  

• I'm on my fourth pregnancy and I feel like I'm having way more intense symptoms at four weeks, and its not because its a girl, because I've had two girls already, I feel like I'm 68 weeks, but I'm only four. It's really strange, but I'm glad to hear you feel this way too :
  • I am 4.5 weeks pregnant with my first! We are so excited!! I feel VERY pregnant. My boobs are incredibly sore. I have been gagging like crazy over everything. I am peeing every hour at least. I am amazed that I could feel this pregnant so early with my first! 
  • I agree. This is my 5th pregnancy, and I tested pregnant at 3 weeks and 1 day!!! I am a little nauseated here and there, gagging already while coughing, but most of all, exhausted and my legs feel so heavy, like they do mid to late pregnancy. 4 was super tiring also, but I am blessed to never have had enough problems to keep me from working and taking care of four kids under 5! Good luck and take care!!!!
  • Wow!!! At three weeks?? That's great. This is my 4 th. preg. I knew I was preg. Many symptoms and just know my body when it's carrying a baby. Congrats to all...
  • YES!! Wow fourth preg for me too and it's crazy horrible lol. I'm in week 12 now tho. Everything is super magnified compared to the other three ive had both girls and a boy so can't be the sex of the baby? Very odd and not fun lol. Have my scan this week tho so wil be nice to see bubba and make sure everything is running smoothly ; yay. Hope your pregnancy gets easier! :D
  • This will be my fourth pregnancy, though I'm not testing until next week. My ute feels super full already and I'm light-headed and bloated already. Other symptoms haven't kicked in, other than a little nausea this morning, but that could be coincidental. I've had very bad sickness with my other three pregnancies, so I hope it's not as bad this time around.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"