One & Done: Only child

Long Weekend Plans?

Dh and I intentionally made no plans for the weekend. We are looking foward to relaxing and doing things as we feel like it. I'm glad that is our plan because it just started raining here. It isn't supposed to stop until Sunday. Does anyone else have anything exciting going on? I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Long Weekend Plans?

• We have a birthday party on Saturday morning but that's it. We may have a barbecue with my family.

H and I are unemployed right now, though, so every day is a weekend. Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm stoked for this weekend.  Leaving right before noon, going out to lunch with the H and then we are heading to Massachusetts for the Pitbull concert tonight, wooot.  Coming home sometime tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain all weekend here too.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • KL777KL777 member

DH and I are taking DS to a carnival.  DH and I will be having a lunch date.  More than likely, we will also grill out in our backyard.  And yes, we too, will RELAX :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• DH always works Saturdays and Sundays, with double shifts on Saturday, so we don't have weekends.

However, although he also works several evenings during the week, he has Monday nights off. So we will have a day off together on Monday and that only happens about every other month so that is very exciting.

(The upside to his working nights/weekends is he's always been home with LO during the day. Our shifts never overlap.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our no plans weekend just got crashed by a friend whose trip was canceled. Now, we have plans to go to the zoo Sunday, but I'm not scheduling anything else.

I'm hoping my office closes early today. If it does, I'm keeping it to myself and cleaning the apartment before I pick DD up from daycare.

• missymomissymo member
    Tomorrow we are planting our veggie garden and then on Sunday we are traveling 1.5 hours away for a memorial service. We will stay with one of my sisters over night, and then we are having a family gathering/BBQ at a local park on Monday.

I am very much looking forward to the latter and dreading the memorial. It's for a man who was only in his early 30's, so it will be very sad.

C is 3 years old

• Hi Arcadia! My weekend plans are gymnastics for DD tomorrow morning followed by a birthday party at a bouncy house place. Sunday, nothing planned and Monday I have a wedding. Have a wonderful long weekend ladies!!!
  • We are in Canada so no long weekend for us. It was last weekend. But DH is off Monday so we will BBQ, maybe go to the mountains. DD and I are chilling today, it's been raining for 4 days straight. Ugh, can't wait for nice weather!

have a great long weekend American mamas! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"