Attachment Parenting

Do you homeschool?

We are thinking that we may want to homeschool our twins, curious if you do what sort of schedule if any you have, do you use some sort of program? I have done some research on it but still feel confused on how it actually works 

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you homeschool?

• thanks I didnt realize there was now a homeschool board, I'll ck  it out :)

• I don't homeschool, but I will if we don't move by the time DS goes to school. However, I recently discovered a website called The Pioneer Woman, and it has an excellent section on homeschooling.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know I haven't intro'd on this board but I thought I would respond to this if that's okay. My suggestion would be to hit the library. There are a ton of free resources and "how to" type stuff for home school. Also just by googling "home school" you will be totally overwhelmed by the amount of help and resources. Home school fairs where curriculum is sold is a good place to meet other people and see all the different methods. One last thing is to find out if your area has a home school meetup group of some sort. I know my town has a home school volleyball team. That would be another good way to meet people and find out more info. Good luck!
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • ObLaDiObLaDi member
    We unschool. My son is only 5 months right now, but the basic structure will stay the same. We play, experience the world together, and provide him the resources he needs to explore his interests.

I was raised the same way, and am super excited to be experiencing it again with him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cpmichcpmich member
    If you Google the well trained mind forums you will find a very active homeschool board with a huge variety of styles and curricula.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"