C-sections
Options

Two breech pregnancies??

I just got back from the Dr & found out the baby is now breech (she was head down 2 wks ago).  DS was also breech.  I really really cannot believe it.  He said I had a slighter chance of another breech baby since the first was breech, but it's still pretty rare...  Maybe she'll still turn, but she's measuring big already so the odds are against it, but who knows....  I'm just mad - I really didn't want another c/s - I wanted a quicker recovery this time...

Anyone else have two breech pregnancies???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Two breech pregnancies??

• Options
    Yes, my first 2 were both breech. Head up, feet down. I've had 4 c-sections. My last 2 were not breech presentation.......
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    This is my first one, and I just found out that, after being head down throughout the entire pregnancy, little guy decided to turn around and stick his head in my ribs with only two weeks to go. :( I'm sorry, I totally understand the disappointment. There's always that small chance they will turn, here's hoping!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I'd be so upset too.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have you tried spinningbabies.com? I know that chiro and acupuncture has worked for women as well. I know someone who's baby was breech and then the next one was transverse so she had to have another c section. And she tried everything to turn him!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"