Houston Babies

Humble/Kingwood Baby Shower Venue Recommendations

My mom and sister are throwing me a baby shower, but since they are from out of town have asked me about venues. Anyone have any recommendations on places in the area?  Based on your experiences from your own shower or as a guest at someone else's shower, are there any places you would definitely stay away from?

Re: Humble/Kingwood Baby Shower Venue Recommendations

• I had mine at Italianos and absolutely loved it. The food was delicious and since they have a party room that is separate from the restaurant with its own entrance it was a great place for a shower. I loved it so much that when we had my son's baptism we had it there too! The employees were very helpful and packed up all the left over food so I could take it home, and sent me home with a tray of their fabulous garlic butter knot rolls.
  • Thanks! I love Italianos, but had not considered them.  I'll give them a call today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just curious - which location did you use? The Atascocita location or the one off of 59?
  • ERod81ERod81 member
    I also had my baby shower with my first at Italianos off of 59. It was very nice!
  • Nicole's Italian restaurant in Porter. Did my wedding rehearsal dinner there and they closed the whole place for us! It's a small place but I bet it would be perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"