Dads & Dads-to-be

Other boards?

So I've noticed that some of the guys here have a very healthy amount of posts and it got me wondering if any of you guys post on any other boards.  It seems like it would be difficult(read:take a decade) to get a ton of posts by just posting on this board but I'm not sure if there are any other boards that dads would be welcomed on.

Re: Other boards?

• I like the parenting board but I feel like a dirty lurker since I'm not even a parent yet.  I think they can smell fear.

ETA:  Only kidding of course.  I do lurk there too much though.  I need to introduce myself in order to not seem like such a creep. 

• PrimePrime member

Yeah a few of us hang out on Parenting as well. I also go over to Money Matters on the Nest occasionally.

I lurk on my wife's birth month board and pregnancy after a loss.  Helps me understand what she is going through by reading about others experiences.

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah I lurk on my wife's birth month board a lot but I am way too scared to even think about posting there Indifferent I don't think I would leave there with the necessary parts to give our future kid a sibling. Stick out tongue
  • imagePrime:

Yeah a few of us hang out on Parenting as well. I also go over to Money Matters on the Nest occasionally.

I lurk on my wife's birth month board and pregnancy after a loss.  Helps me understand what she is going through by reading about others experiences.

Parenting is my heavy post board.

I do post a bit on Politics and Current Events on the nest, but it's less volume than here. My Little Guy is over a year now, so I've been trying to post on Toddlers 12-24M for actual parenting stuff.

Oh, and a handful of posts in Entertainment, although that board isn't exactly hopping most of the time. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • PrimePrime member
    Ha!  Dad's board talking about another board not being "hopping."

• imagePrime:
    Ha!  Dad's board talking about another board not being "hopping."

Entertainment has 2 new threads started since 5/6/13.

I believe it has had all of 3 POSTS since 5/9/13.

So yeah, we have "them" beaten by a LOT. Although there's almost no one there to beat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • WulfgarWulfgar member
    I only occasionally post on other boards usually either our son's birth board or the toddler board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I lurk the Oct13 board pretty hard. Even posted a bump pic, quality entertainment.
  • The bulk of my posts are on this board.  However, I do post on my 2 son's birth boards on occasion.  I'm actually welcome on my oldest's board, I just tend not to comment on particular posts and am smart enough to not say anything too stupid that would get me in trouble.  I also occasionally pop in on Parenting as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"