Ohio Babies

Opinions on Ultrasona

ashleeyo23ashleeyo23 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I have an appointment scheduled for this Friday...but after reading a few reviews online, sounds like they are slow and run behind. I'm NOT about to wait 90 minutes past my appointment time. Anyone have good/bad reviews to clam my nerves?

Re: Opinions on Ultrasona

• Well they haven't called me back to schedule and I left a message last week. My experience with them was really good when I did get in with my last. 
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • I had an awesome experience there! I went in January and had no problems. The only wait that there was was about 15 minutes while I filled out paperwork. They did a great job! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an awesome experience! Not sure who wrote those reviews but they were wrong - this place is amazing and I didn't have to wait at all! I will definitely go back with next baby! Oh...and it's a girl!
  • It took them several days for them to return the voicemail I left them about scheduling an appointment. Aside from that, I had no problem.

Try to schedule your appointment for their first time slot. I did mine on a Saturnday morning and we were their first appointment. No waiting!

We got lots of pics and the room was super cozy.

• I called back and scheduled, going in two weeks. I was going to go when we are visiting family in FL so they could go with us, but no one will do them at 14 weeks where we are headed and I couldn't find anyone who was close to their Spring special price. I'm sure it will be fine, last time we had a good experience.
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • I just had an ultrasound there. I thought it was nice! We waited maybe 10 mins. They were running a little behind but they gave me a free dvd of the ultrasound to make up for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"