November 2012 Moms

Lnci in for a long night

Well it is 1 am and CJ has been up off and on since 11 when our upstairs neighbor accidentally tried to get into our apartment (they mx up what floor they are on about once every couple of months) and the dog went berserk, because someone was trying to get in who didn't belong so he woke the baby. (I am grumpy with neighbors who cant count 2 flights of stairs instead of one and not with puppy being the great watch dog he is), anyways ever since then CJ has been up fussing, super gassy and spitting up. I'm wondering if the pear he had at dinner today is not agreeing with his little tummy? I think I will give up on the crib for tonight and  try the swing instead. I have to be up for work up 630 so this could be a long night! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lnci in for a long night

• Stupid neighbor! I would be pissed. Hopefully your night gets better! LO is up after 4 hours. Of course I had just fallen asleep. It is so hot and the air is on but I think he's uncomfortable. He isn't sweating though. He insisted on eating so hopefully after this he'll sleep all night like he usually does.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww I'm so sorry, how frustrating. I know it's not your job, but have you 1considered putting a wreath of some sort on your door to differentiate it from theres?
    1:51 here and LO is eating. He's been a campion sleeper lately. So I'm alright with a night time snuggle session, I'm really beat so I hope he sleeps well the rest of the night.

ETA oh shoot , I accidentally logged in to my old name I used for the nest years ago!! This is This and That sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • 2am here. C slept from 8-1 then woke up screaming. I'm Ferber-ing AGAIN....she screamed for over an hour and I gave in and gave her a soother and she's sleeping now. I hate giving up but I could feel myself getting angry and worked up and making her sleep is the only way I can calm down and get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow....*sigh*
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have our first cold. Had a temp of 102.9 last night and attributed it to his shots. But he woke up with a runny nose and its bad tonight. Using the saline and aspiration and he doesn't like me for it. Going into pedi tomorrow much to the objection of DH, but C has never been sick yet. Ugh, stressing out. This is heartbreaking.
  • So a normal groggy 4am feeding...

LO2 woke at 4 to eat, I just started feeding him when I hear LO2 start screaming, not a normal scream, more like a terrified scream. Thn I hear the scream, muffled scream, silence, scream, muffled, silence. I honestly had no idea what I was walking into! I was so scared. When I walked in she stood right up and I picked her up, she looked at me shook her head yes, put her arms out to say "I don't know" then laid her head on my shoulder. She's in my bed now while I'm feeding LO2, still not back to sleep.  

I hope it was a one time nightmare. That was scary. 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"