New Jersey Babies

Associates in OB/GYN & Infertility- West Orange.

Question for anyone who goes to this office, I've been seeing Dr Hayes since I found out I was pregnant with my son (who's two). I recently discovered I am pregnant again.

Anyone feel like this group of doctors, since merging, has lost compassion and or time spent on each patient? I feel like the dr's have lost their edge. 

Colton Emanuel
March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Associates in OB/GYN & Infertility- West Orange.

• I have not gone to that practice - but if you are looking to switch to another practice, I highly recommend The Rubino OB/GYN Group - they are in West Orange and delivered DD#2.  I went to a practice in Cranford, NJ for DD#1 and did not like it so I switched to this group for DD#2.

DD#1 born 9/29/2010; DD#2 born 2/25/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I also see Dr. Hayes and I love her.  I've actually seen her several times since DS because I've had 2 losses, and she was always so excited for me when I was there for my early visit, and very compassionate when the pregnancy didn't work out.  I haven't noticed anything different at all. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go there now and an 36 weeks I absolutely love it there I wish it was a little smaller bc I don't know who is going to deliver me but everyone I have seen I have loved I came over with the merge and could not be any happier
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"