Central Florida Babies

Lake county new mom here

Hi! and about 10 wks along I'm super excited and nervous never been around kids really so it's going to be an adventure for sure.

Re: Lake county new mom here

• Hey There : )

I'm in Lake County also - maybe we can be Bump Buddies : ) Congrats!!  

Nikki (26) DH (27) DD #1 (3) Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi. I also live in Lake County, Sorrento to be exact. I am pregnant with my third :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, congrats! I live in Lake County also, Lady Lake... Been here for several years!  I'm 32 weeks along.  How about the rest of you?
  • Hi!

I just moved here as well. I am first timer mom here and have 4 days to go till my due date so hopefully baby will decide to come out by then! Do you know any good pediatrician in Lake co.?

• I am not in lake county, however I am in Polk County..only 23 Weeks
    Marideth
  • Hi!  I'm in Lake County.  We're on the edge of Clermont, right off 192.  My husband and I have been here about a year.  I'd love to be Bump Buddies!!!  I'm 16 weeks! 

<3  Amilia
    BabyFruit Ticker image image

• Yeah Mommies around me!! Finally someone I can be buddies with. All my family are in other states and I am the first of my friends to be pregnant. 
    Marideth
  • I'm at the beginning of Clermont and am almost 15weeks :)
  • I'm in Clermont. My DS just turned one year on the 28th. Maybe this board will liven up a little now?
  • I hope so! I don't know a ton of young people in the area and would love to get to meet some. If anyone is ever interested in having a meet up let me know.
  • I'm in Sorrento too!  I'm pregnant with our first (after 6.5 years of infertility battles).  We are currently 10 weeks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

8/5/06: Married, 5/07: Dx PCOS, 7/07-7/08: 3 failed IUI's, "BREAK", 8/09: Switched RE, 8/10: Polyp Removal, 9/10: Gallbladder Removal (IVF pushed back), 12/10: Fresh IVF BFP m/c @ 8w (Blighted Ovum), 6/10: Dx MTHFR, 7/10: FET #1 BFP (chemical) m/c @ 5w, 8/10-5/12: Long Break!, Switched RE, quit job as Professional Nanny, lost 25 Lbs, finally ready to go again... 8/14/13: FET #2 Two Embies tx (none remaining) BFP Beta #1: 144, #2 454, #3 1545!!, 1st u/s @ 6w0d Gest Sac & Yolk Sac, 2nd u/s @ 7w3d HB 116bpms, 3rd u/s @ 9w4d with OB 174bpms.  EDD 5/2/14
  • I just moved to Clermont a month ago with my 6 year old daughter and my 8 week old son. Im trying my hardest to stay connected with people over the age of 6!
  • Hi Ladies!  I  moved from Lake County to Altamonte Springs a little over a year ago.  I still frequently go to Lake County though.... Due December 13th with baby boy #5.  
  • Hi, I'm in Lake County, the Leesburg area.  I'm 5 weeks along with my first. :)

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• I'm in lake county! 32 weeks down.
  • I'm in Lake County, Clermont to be exact. My DS will be 7 weeks in a few days, I'm a FTM and so glad there are other ladies in the area.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am in Clermont as well. 8 weeks so far with my second.
  • Hello all! I am from Lake County too! Eustis to be exact! :) Nice to meet you all! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"