Pittsburgh Babies

Wexford Children's Center

Does anyone have experience with childcare at the Wexford Children's Center? Or Youngworld Children's Center? Looking for affordable part-time daycare in Wexford or Sewickley. Thanks!

Re: Wexford Children's Center

• SouliDSouliD member
    Where is the Wexford Children's Center?  We just moved here in December and unfortunately found that everything had a log wait list except for Tender Care across from Whole Foods.  They are all about the same price (Kiddie Academy, Goddard, Tendercare).  I would be interested in checking out the Children's Center.  We were at a daycare in Corapolis right over the Sewickly bridge called Carol Leone's.  LOVED IT!
  • Its on Perry Highway in Wexford. I don't think they have a waiting list and they run on a "drop-in" program, so you just let them know the day before if you're planning to be there the next day. It seems really flexible. I haven't visited it yet! I've heard wonderful things about Carol Leone's but worry about how much time it will take for us to get across the Sewickley bridge in the morings and afternoons! When there's no traffic its a great location for us, but it tends to get really congested in the morning. The Children's center is also around the same price per hour, but you only pay for the time that your child is actually there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"