Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Baby waking herself up with a poop 5:45 every morning

DD is waking at 5:45 with a poop every morning. Sometimes earlier. She used to sleep until at least 6:30. Sometimes she's so loud in her crib she wakes up DS in the next room (who is an early riser anyway, but that is a separate issue). This has been going on for a few weeks. Not sure what has changed except that she has had a lot of teeth come in lately. Any thoughts on how to get us back to a later wake up time?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby waking herself up with a poop 5:45 every morning

• Sounds like she's shifting her wake up time. DS has always been an early riser, so 5:45 isn't that bad to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemabenner1:
    Sounds like she's shifting her wake up time. DS has always been an early riser, so 5:45 isn't that bad to me.
    That's what it sounds like to me too.  DS has shifted from waking at 7:30 to 6:30, sometimes 6.  I figure it's because the sun is rising earlier.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 5:45 would kill me!! Hopefully it's just a phase!
  • yaleyale member

imagebluegreen88:
    5:45 would kill me!! Hopefully it's just a phase!

I know! DS is usually up between 5:45 and 6:15...DH used to get up with just him and I'd wait and get up with DD. That extra time is precious to me (I am not a morning person, but my kids are making me become one) that I don't want to lose. Now we all seem to be up by 6...sigh, someday I'll be complaining that they sleep too late. 

• Milk of Magnesia is safe even for newborns.  I suggest that if it's mainly the poo waking her up that early then mid afternoon give MoM and have her get her poo out of the way.  You aren't likely to break the poo time habit without intervention.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"