Minnesota Babies
Options

Newborn Photographer?

I'm looking for a reasonably priced newborn photographer.  I've searched a little bit online and found a lot of pricey ones where you pretty much have to spend at least $500 by the time you order pictures.  Does anyone know of a photographer who would be less than $300??  Or just somewhat cheaper??  Also, it's important that the photographer be willing to come to my home, I also saw some online where they only shoot in their studio...

Thanks!

Re: Newborn Photographer?

• Options
  • Options
    Kristen Elizabeth Photography, she's awesome to work with and comes to your house.
    image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second LuLu Bug Photography! Rachel is so sweet and awesome to work with! My son was a preemie and came early. She was so accommodating with us to find a day and time that would work so my DH could be there as well. She had so much patience with my small, over stimulated son and a very high strung post csection Mom! She never rushed us, allowed so much time for us to comfort our son and was open to all my ideas! My son is Lucas on her Facebook page.
  • Options

Sunlit Photography

Honeybee and Peony LLC

Gruman Photography

We loved all three! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagestephmarie:
    Kristen Elizabeth Photography, she's awesome to work with and comes to your house.

I also like her work. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

O Creative Concepts will come to your house or meet you somewhere for photos.

https://www.ocreativeconcepts.com/index.html

• Options
    Boo0512Boo0512 member

www.lbkphoto.com

Great pictures and reasonable!

• Options

Anna Ligocki photography!  Anna has taken our family photos twice now over the past year and a half and we have another round scheduled for this weekend.  She's very reasonably priced and great with kids.    Now she offers mini sessions which are even a little less than a full session if you don't want to do clothing changes, etc.  I shopped around and looked at probably over a dozen photographers before settling on Anna and now I recommend her to everyone. 

https://www.annaligocki.com/kiddos 

• Options

I should say too, Anna has space in her home which was important to me when our little boy was first born because it was late winter.  But she has also come out and did a shoot outside at our house.  I know she's been doing some birth shoots recently at the hospital after delivery so she's totally willing to travel.  I had the same experience where one photographer was going to charge $450 an hour.  Honestly, I think they really over inflate prices for babies.   Check out Anna's page because I think you'll really like her.  Oh, and I'm on her testimonials page (Kari)  That picture is one in the park by our house. 

https://www.annaligocki.com/testimonials/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"