Cloth Diapering

CJ's Wool Wash

If I use CJ's wool wash to lanolize my new wool cover, do I also need to add a squirt of lanolin? I know the directions say it is enough, but I want a second opinion. :)

Re: CJ's Wool Wash

• I use more lanolin when using cjs. It will only very lightly lano.
    IUI #1 9/13 with 50 clomid and trigger - bfn.
    Round 2, CD1 9/27 100 clomid days 3-7 - bfp!
    10/23 BFP! Beat #1 34, Beta #2 154
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageclhali:
    I use more lanolin when using cjs. It will only very lightly lano.

Agree!  Mama Bear Wool Wash has way more lanolin and I don't need to do that with her wool wash.

• Loading the player...
  • It's a wool wash you don't have to put anything,after using the wool wash you need to lanolize the new cover. For the future it's ok once in a while to just wash the cover with the wool wash,it won't be necessary to lanolize it,because its been lanolize a few times,so the cover will still working perfectly, but for new covers you need to wash and lanolize.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagezaraceligon:
    It's a wool wash you don't have to put anything,after using the wool wash you need to lanolize the new cover. For the future it's ok once in a while to just wash the cover with the wool wash,it won't be necessary to lanolize it,because its been lanolize a few times,so the cover will still working perfectly, but for new covers you need to wash and lanolize.

Yes This.

• imagezaraceligon:
    It's a wool wash you don't have to put anything,after using the wool wash you need to lanolize the new cover. For the future it's ok once in a while to just wash the cover with the wool wash,it won't be necessary to lanolize it,because its been lanolize a few times,so the cover will still working perfectly, but for new covers you need to wash and lanolize.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"