January 2013 Moms

We're mobile!

DS rolled over once when he was very little, then once 2 weeks ago, but not since....until today. He rolled over three times in a row before I went into work this afternoon. So exciting!

About two hours into my shift I call DH about something and he tells me that DS fell out of his swing.... he rolled right out of it! He tells me not to worry, DS is ok...but then starts to tell me details involving broken skin, small amount of blood, and a scratch on his head. DON'T DO THAT!!! I asked him to stop the details, tell me DS is ok, and give him lots of kisses from Mommy.

I managed to hold it together the rest of the day and came home to a very happy, smiley baby having a blast rolling back and forth on the floor. Totally heart melting!! Looks like no harm done but we are definitely buckling him into his swing and generally being more careful of our more mobile baby.

Re: We're mobile!

• Oh that's scary!!!!
    C is now wiggly enough that I have to keep vigilant about buckles. His new thing is as soon as you set him into a seat of any kind he'll scoot down so you can't buckle him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"