Trouble TTC

Feel like April was a loss

Went thru and started treatment......all meds paid for. Then DH gets sick :(. It all happend over my ovulation. I go Thursday for my progesterone levels but I feel like its a waste. We are still doing TI since he is ok and I just dont ovulate. Oh well just had to vent alittle........
Me:29 DH:36 TTC: since 2011 PCOS since age 15,(I dont ovulate on my own). HSG:1-13 normal , 2-13 Clomid test didnt work, 2-12-13 RE talk appointment 2-13 all bloodwork is normal. Non responsive to Clomid. 2-16 Provea to start cycle.

Re: Feel like April was a loss

• I am so sorry that you are frustrated.Sad I totally understand that feeling, and it sucks.

Were you able to take your meds? If so, is there still a chance that you ovulated?  Did you get a u/s to see where you were with things, or did you stop before that? I just ask, because maybe there is still a chance. FX for you, and wishing you the best.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• I'm sorry you are doubtful about his cycle. I really hope you feel better about the next one!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry.  I am sure that is super frustrating.  Sending ((hugs)) your way! 

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Took all my meds, tried to do TI, worked once. Just have to wait and see next Thursday. Thanks for the kind words !!!
    Me:29 DH:36 TTC: since 2011 PCOS since age 15,(I dont ovulate on my own). HSG:1-13 normal , 2-13 Clomid test didnt work, 2-12-13 RE talk appointment 2-13 all bloodwork is normal. Non responsive to Clomid. 2-16 Provea to start cycle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"