Cloth Diapering

Can't wait to get out of these sposies!!!!!

LO has been is sposies since she was born because DH wanted to use them until the cord fell off and we received a few as a gift. Well I opened her dipe and those stupid gel beads were all over her!!! I showed DH and he was grossed out. I think it makes him like the idea of cloth more. Those diapers were the huggies pure and natural, he threw them out and got out the pampers which seem to be better but still, I can't wait to use my cloth!!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Can't wait to get out of these sposies!!!!!

• We started cloth diapers a week after I washed a huggies and I had to wash my washing machine 3 times to get the gel beads out
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yikes!! Yeah the beads were in all of her creases and I was worried about them getting inside, the diaper wasn't even that wet!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsPteranodon:
    We started cloth diapers a week after I washed a huggies and I had to wash my washing machine 3 times to get the gel beads out

Almost did this too.  I got lucky and had the lid open to let the diapers soak for a bit before running and I happened to glance down into the tub and noticed a sposie floating in the water swollen up as large as possible.  Luckily it had not ripped open.

Hmmm, just had an idea....When ds1 got air sick on the plane, the flight attendant used something similar to the gel beads to absorb the moisture so the mess could be swept up.....I wonder if you could rip open a sposie and use the gel beads to clean liquid messes in the car......Anyone know?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"